: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Of course sir, after all, i'm a soldier who's a part of the scouts regiment; I am ready to commit action to help out with anything needed." [Y/N] stated confidently, surprising both of them.

Hange smiled, pulling [Y/N] into a side hug. "Yes yes! That's the spirit!" Hange beamed before grabbing the female by her shoulders─"Say! Since you've stated previously that you're ready to do anything in-order to prove your loyalty to the people,  do you want to take part in my experiment?"

Her question caused curiosity to build up inside of [Y/N], "What kind of experiments, Hange-san?" She formally addressed the brunette while tilting her head to the side. A creepy, yet joyful smile climbed up her lips.

"I'll be taking my leave now." Commander Erwin smiled softly (and somehow worriedly) before standing up to leave the room, [Y/N] nodded and saluted politely, confused by the meaning of the smile on his face.

"Well I'm glad you asked!" Hange beamed happily, clasping her hand atop [Y/N]'s. "Let's go to my lab!" She suggested.

Mikasa watched [Y/N] silently enter the room, a hint of concern visible in her eyes as she saw her plant face first onto her bed. "[Y/N]?" She called out after a few seconds, standing up from her bed and headed towards the [H/C] haired female.

"Hmm?" The latter hummed in response, weariness evidently heard in her voice. "Are you alright? You seem.. yeah.." Mikasa didn't know how to describe the female in her current state.

She seemed tired yet not at the same time, as if thoughts were circulating her head. "It's just.. i was at the lab with Hange-san, and wow, she talks a lot about titans.." [Y/N] sighed heavily, raising her head from the pillow to glance at the black haired female.

"Ahh I see." Mikasa nodded understandably, remembering Hange as the scientist which blabbered all night to Eren regarding her experiments─Eren informed her about that.

"Hey.." [Y/N] called out, sitting up from her laying position to look at the Ackerman. "Yes?" Mikasa responded, her gray eyes clashing with [E/C]'s.

She saw her take in a deep breath before exhaling it, "Did.." She started out, averting her gaze from Mikasa's.

"Did Armin really choose me?"

"I-I'm terribly sorry [Y/N]! I- uh

"I-I'm terribly sorry [Y/N]! I- uh.. you see.." The blonde panicked, doing his absolute best to explain himself to the female who just face-planted her face against the wooden table, groaning.

Armin looked at the [H/C] haired female with a worried gaze, "I'm really sorry [Y/N], but it's true! You're one of- no, the only person who can do this is you." He said, hoping he'd convince the female into it.

The latter sighed, sitting up properly to look down at her hands. "No need for such words, Armin." She told him, shocking the male.

"But-"

"I've already accepted it." She chuckled, turning her gaze towards the blonde's. "Really?!" She nodded in confirmation. "Great! Thank you so much."

"But please do inform me next time before deciding, it's kind of irritating that I have to agree to something which i had no idea about. " She told the male in a stern tone, which made it seem like she was scolding him.

"Ye-Yes!" He blurted out anxiously, startling the female. "I understand! Please forgive me!" He apologized once again. She looked at the male before breaking into fits of giggles.

"I forgive you, the past is the past now... so let's focus on the future, yeah?" She stated, earning a nod from Armin. "Yeah." He smiled warmly which seemed to full of great gratitude.

"Really, thank you [Y/N], you're one of the bravest people i've met." His words brushed against her heart as she felt her face heat up in shyness.

"Yo-Your welcome, and it's nothing. I'm just doing what a soldier would do. My job!" She scratched her cheek while avoiding eye contact with the male.

'Let's hope this plan actually works, if Annie still sees me as her friend..'

(HANGEEEEEE)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

(HANGEEEEEE)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)