AFTERWORD

In all honesty, this was my least favourite entry in the "A V A T A R" trilogy. I really wanted to do more with the representatives of the other Safe Havens and their Worthy, but with school-enforced time constraints and the fact that I wanted to keep the focus on the main Safe Haven, I kinda had to just throw the others in there and try to establish personalities as best as I could. Thankfully, in later stories, some of them will get fleshed out a little more (like Tián, Páiúni, Endar, etc.), but for now, some speaking lines and minimal character development will have to suffice.

That being said... the story that comes next is by far my favourite installation in the trilogy. "P R E D A TO R S" is a jigsaw puzzle that, in Microsoft Word, spans a whopping 371 pages. I had to split it into two parts and even take a break to give my brain a reprieve because of its immense size and the stress that putting everything together was placing on me. Readers, I hope you all appreciate the story and the effort put into creating it, because MAN, it took a lot out of me.

A helpful note: keep in mind everything that happens from Chapter XII of "P R O T E C T O R S" to the Epilogue, because those events set up basically everything in the threequel. They're like the first part of the sprawling map that is "P R E D A T O R S", so you'll want to have them handy.

As always, I'd like to thank vivziepop, dollcreep, Jessi Ochse, H.P. Lovecraft, and Brian Lumley for creating the characters and worlds of ZooPhobia, "Eden", Cthluhu, and Cthylla (who will make her "Safe Haven Saga" debut in "P R E D A T O R S"). In addition to this, I'd like to thank everyone who is still reading these stories regardless of how many different directions they've branched off in from the original source material. You must be as crazy as me to still be here.

And yes; it is about to get crazier.

Next up: "P R E D A T O R S : N I G H T M A R E S". Coming October 17, 2021.