Scene 7 - Lady Penelope and Parker

We cut to see a younger version of Parker breaking through a window and into a pitch-black room. He carefully closes the window and with his torch makes for the safe on the opposite side of the room. The narration continues whilst Parker uses a hairpin to open up the safe, combined with a few other tools like those seen in The Hexpert.

Gordon:

They must have been really young.

Grandma:

This was before International Rescue had been conceived yet, Gordon.

Gordon:

I get it. So, what happened next?

Jeff:

Well, when Parker successfully opened the safe and got hold of the bate inside...

Now Parker, as the narration stated, holds some jewels and pearls in his hand. The torch shines onto it. The lights then suddenly turn on! Parker had been uncovered! It was Lady Penelope sat in a blue chair, with an arm extended out from the bottom to put her tea on. This Lady Penelope is so young she is still in her childhood.

Parker:

Who are you? You don't live here.

Penelope:

That was very well done, Parker. Everything my parents and I have heard about you is true. Now, after your hard work, do have some tea.

Parker:

Hold on. I've seen your picture in the glossies when I was casing jobs. You're the daughter of that rich lot, Lady... Lady?

Penelope:

Lady Penelope Creighton Ward. I came to see you at work. Oh, don't look so surprised Parker. It was not difficult to learn of your movements and plans. Come. I will explain on the way out.

Jeff narrates the next section. We see Lady Penelope and Parker leaving from the bottom of the building to a familiar-looking pink Rolls Royce. Parker allows her entry and then gets into the front seat.

Jeff:

Penelope was able to convince Parker to come and drive her to the Luthvian Embassy. Parker did seem to admire the car, after all, it was a Rolls Royce. Brains would eventually add modifications to FAB1, and FAB 0. He seemed to get used to the car pretty quick.

Driving down a dual carriageway with a small number of cars. A dark green car drives ahead of FAB1, and a couple of men begin firing at the Rolls. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Penelope:

Don't worry. This car is bullet proof. Just press the third button on the right.

Parker activates the button, and a missile fires out from the light at the green car. BAM! CRASH! KABOOM! The green car crashes into a lamppost. KABOOM! POW!

Parker:

Cor! What goes on?

Penelope:

Those men are after the contents of the safe that you are going to open.

The car pulls up to another building. Parker and Penelope enter into another office room with a rich red carpet and a green desk with another rich red coloured chair. The large safe against the wall in front of the desk is the same green colour as the desk.

Jeff:

Penny and Parker bonded well, even within the first few minutes of their encounter. They had already formed a strong partnership by the stage where Parker was opening the next safe.

Parker takes out a red cylinder with grey tips at the top and bottom.

Parker:

What's all this about, m'lady?

Penelope:

This Parker is the container that holds the source for a new hydromic device capable of destroying the whole world. In Luthvia, one of the scientists had developed plans for this device. He was shot for his trouble. These blueprints are the only ones in existence and have to be destroyed. But there is one snag. The plans are impregnated with a special material and can only be disposed of by bombarding them with radioactive Liranium G21 particles.

Parker:

Well, sounds quite like a secret assignment for a secret agent then, m'lady. Us I take it. Where to now, m'lady?

Penelope:

Home, Parker.

Viewing the house of Lady Penelope Creighton Ward. The car pulls up to the front of the house.

Jeff:

Now that they had returned back to Penny's mansion, Parker was introduced to Penny's family and outlined the entire situation and of her family being secret agents. The whole operation had been set up by her parents. Meanwhile, a platoon of armed men approached the house. They were after the plans of the hydromic device.

The truck pulls up from the drive and into a cover of trees. The armed guards jump out and scatter. They were preparing to invade the house and take the plans. A fugitive working alone, dressed in all black with a mask hiding his face, watches from the other side of the house and can see the raiding party through more trees. His red car is parked outside.

Another secret agent came to Penelope's aid and was able to snatch the plans from them and make a getaway with them.

The red car accelerates off with the plans in the fugitive's possession...