Scene 4 - Conceptions and rescues that can challenge the impossible

We are now back to Tracy Island with the family recounting the experiences.

Scott:

I still kept it, dad. The amount of hours I used to play with those toys, I think I had more than hot meals.

Alan:

This is totally new to me. Reckon we should have done this sooner.

Kayo:

I can't remember much either. But I'm not really one who would like to look back on my family past.

Mechanic:

Me neither. Go on, Mr Tracy.

Jeff:

Well, after six weeks, my rocket design theory had been approved, and my rocket for Scott had been made. I had returned home. The setting up of my organization had cut down on my leave and was introduced to my team of astronauts for the first time that summer.

We then see a thin yet long grey craft with extended tailplanes at the back emerging out from a white hanger on an airstrip.

But before long, I was aboard the Auroa Aerospace Plane, our reconnaissance craft that was to take us out Mars, providing us with the environment for high altitude and hypersonic tests.

We see Jeff kissing his wife goodbye, holding her two babies: Scott and John.

After saying goodbye to my wife, Scott, and then John, my crew and I made it for Mars.

The Auroa ship then flies from the left-hand side of the screen to the middle, travelling to the right. Thick cloud cover sometimes hides the ship.

I enjoyed the ride up and the excitement of it. But when we nearly reached Strato escape, a malfunction occurred.

The ship begins pivoting downwards!

We were losing height, and gonna crash!

The craft keeps crashing! Somebody ejects out from the ship, and then the craft begins turning back up into the sky.

I was the only one who could eject out. But after I had, the craft was under control again. And the ship turned back up, abandoning myself who had ejected onto the sea.

Jeff now rows on an inflatable survival raft towards a familiar-looking island.

Now alone, and no form of radio communications. I sailed the seas looking for hope. I knew that I was somewhere in the South Pacific, and I eventually would come to a deserted island. I set up camp and was able to survive out there for some time. Little did I know how significant that island would become.

Now we are back to the family again.

Gordon:

But they would eventually find you out when you were marooned. I wonder where the island is?

Grandma:

We were terrified about you son. We had everything searching for you the moment we heard. But by that time, Jeff would have another new baby boy, Virgil.

Jeff:

I had indeed been reunited with my loving family. And it wouldn't be long before I would successfully have arrived at Mars.

We view over the Martian surface, passing over a few coiled up rocks among the planet and then rising over a crater to see the landed rocket in the distance. The camera becomes closer to Jeff in his astronaut gear – placing a flag down on the ground of the planet.