Scene 2 - Together

We return to the exterior of the island as the titles begin to appear. "The Genesis Of International Rescue – Part 1" "By CaptainThunderWho Century 22 Productions". As the titles continue, we are in the living room where all the family are gathered together and sat in their sofas comfortably. The boys, including John in non-uniform, Kayo, Grandma, the Mechanic, Brains, and MAX are all present. Jeff is sat on the circular table in the centre with his journal and begins to narrate the story to his family. We begin to zoom in from a range towards him.

Jeff:

Members of International Rescue, I call you for a conference today about a request made by Alan. I have firmly believed that recognition and reconciliation of the past is key to improving man's future. Occasionally, from time to time, one should have the time to recap his past to help learn and understand his motives and purposes in life.

Scott:

Dad, isn't that your old journal mum used to give you?

Jeff:

Right, Scott. Now I have reunited with International Rescue, I think it should be time for us to remind ourselves why we save and dedicate ourselves to the lives that we do. Here in my journal, I shall recount the beginnings of our organization and fulfil the queries that some of you have asked.

Alan:

To be honest, I don't seem to recount anything about our mum. Only from old photos and what we went through in the XL.

Gordon:

Yeah, and how did we start to use phrases like F.A.B. and what does it actually mean?

Jeff:

All will be answered for, boys. We start back in the year 2039. The genesis of International Rescue started back in space...