Chapter 20: The Truth About You and Me(Y/n Chapter)

(Warning! Contains last bits of Y/n x Eris! After this chapter they're going to be best buddies only.)

2 Weeks Later
Arcanretia
Dawn

" Again, no requests. I guess we're looking at the guild again. " Y/n sighed as he soon found that he had no requests of demon killing requests again.

Going outside, he then wore a hood to dismiss his identity as Y/n and saw low ranking quests only. " Damn, they really took a lot of quests today huh? Everyone loves to leave this town immediately due to religious lunatics. " Griffon said weakly as Y/n sighed.

" They almost took every quest and left me out with a literal gathering or weak monster slaying quest. This doesn't motivate me Griffon. " Y/n grumbled as Griffon chuckled. " Well, you can go on a date with Wiz. It's been five days since you haven't gone out except when demon hunting. " Griffon teased as he was lightly bonked in the head with a cane.

" Let's go home, I'm preparing breakfast. " Y/n said as he left with a disappointed mood. " Sure! Your cooking is a lot better than everyone here I say! If you plan to settle down, being a chef might be a good occupation for you! " Griffon jested as Y/n chuckled.

" That may be a great idea. I plan to put in a special dish called: Electric Chicken Stew once I start that occupation. " Y/n said in a slightly threatening tone which scared Griffon.

Y/n: *was sharpening knife* Konosuba!

Griffon: You're not gonna kill me aren't you?

" Hey Wiz! Credo! Breakfast is ready! " Y/n called out as the two had woken up and walked downstairs. " That's new... You mostly buy take outs from the inn or tavern. " Credo pointed out as Y/n pouted. " Hey! It doesn't mean that I am not capable of cooking you know! I sleep at a stable, meaning I don't have proper environment and materials for cooking! " he retorted back as he puffed his cheeks.

" I see... Either way, we haven't got any requests yet to slay demons... The only mail we got were-

" Scams... I got tricked into joining to their cult due to little children tricking me into writing my name. I blame my gullibility for this. Well, on the plus side, they won't badger me anymore! " Y/n said cheerily as he sat down on the chair.

" Although...we should really get a quest right now... Especially if you want to get your name cleared. I suggest focusing on taking on some demons that are not that strong if you're feeling rusty on your skills. " Credo suggested as they ate. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

" Hm? I'll answer the door okay? " Wiz said as she opened the door and then saw Eris who had a terrified look. " Oh, why are you here Eris? " Y/n casually said as Credo and Wiz was shocked that she uttered out a goddess' name.

" Did you just say...she is Eris? " Wiz asked as she was surprised hearing that name from him. " Yep... I wanted to let you know who I am and I think it's time Eris. Eris? " Y/n called out as behind Wiz, Eris was holding an enchanted dagger and had an intent to kill the lich.

" Eris no! " Credo and Y/n shouted as they rushed towards Eris

" Eris yes! " Eris said as she attempted to stab Wiz.

Credo and Y/n: Konosuba!
Basement

" I feel bad tying her up. " Y/n said in a low tone as Credo shrugged. " She was trying to kill Wiz. Either way, why are you here? " Credo asked Eris as she snapped back to her senses. " S-sorry... I lost my mind after I tried to endure all the cultists' scams back there. I had more composure not to hurt Wiz like that. " she answered as Y/n just nodded.