Chapter 8: It's Time to Get Beowolf and Purify the Lake!

" Sparda! " Beowolf shouted as it shot out light particles to damage Y/n only, not minding Wiz or his familiars. Using the Trickster skill, he disappeared from the attacks and reappeared beside the demon, rushing to cripple it with a couple of slashes. As he did, Beowolf dodged and attempted stomp Y/n who was trying to rush under his foot.

A dome of ice then protected Y/n, and then seeped through Beowolf. " You coward Sparda spawn! " it shouted and shattered the ice easily. It looked around for Y/n and felt a sword stabbing its back. Turns out, he stabbed it with the Kusanagi blade and used its hilt to balance on it and proceeded to use Mirage Edge to cut his back open, making it bleed, even for a bit.

The Beowolf in return tried to shake him off and succeeded in making him fly away, high enough to reach the ceiling and stuck his cane there. " Hold on! " Griffon shouted as he held Y/n to prevent him from falling.

Shadow ran around Beowolf and swung his claws at its body, making it flinch and the familiar jumped back before Beowolf could land a punch and swung his scythe like tail at it. It slashed through from Beowolf's left shoulder to his right hip. Shadow rushed again, but this time Beowolf timed the punch right and hit Shadow in the face, causing it to be thrown to a wall.

As Shadow tried to recover, Y/n casted Crystal Prison alongside Wiz who used the Cursed version of it, creating an ice prison for Beowolf. At the walls of the ice prison, Mirage Blades pointed at him, all pointing and shooting at Beowolf with Mirage Blades. It covered its remaining eye while it struggled to go towards the wall and shatter it.

As it made a hole through the ice wall, it gave space for Griffon to go into it and distract him with bullets of electric shots. As Beowolf got cornered to a wall, the avian demon took this as a chance to use the Blockade skill to summon pillars of lightning that approached Beowolf, but it had something in mind. It shattered the whole ice prison and jumped aside at the last second when Y/n was about to jump on Beowolf's back, which made the Blockade hit at him and fell down. Paralyzed by the electrocution, Beowolf laughed at his demise.

" Foolish son of Sparda, you thought that trick was going to hit me? " Beowolf said haughtily as it approached Y/n. " Cursed Lightning! " Wiz casted as lightning shot out, making Beowolf guard with its left arm as it flinched in pain. It then captured the Summoner and said, " Don't move! Even if you're strong enough to defeat me, you wouldn't dare to hurt him too... Right? " Wiz stopped and just glared at Beiwolf as it laughed.

It instantly stopped laughing and dropped Y/n as he turned to a core. Behind him was Nightmare who punched Beowolf with enough force so that the Kusanagi blade would be stuck inside its back. " Ah, ah, ah... You got the wrong person. " Y/n said playfully as Nightmare punched Beowolf in the face, bringing him down and slides towards a wall.

" Urgh.... You, how were you alive!? " Beowolf shouted. " It's simple really, when the whole prison wasn't see through, I used Gambit to teleport up the ceiling as Shadow changed into me. I summoned Nightmare silently when you were busy guarding your eye when Mirage Blades and Griffon tried to attack you. " Y/n said as Beowolf realized what he meant by the ceiling. " That cane! How dare you play tricks on me, son of Sparda! " it said as it rushed at Nightmare.

" Too little too late. " Y/n said as Nightmare ducked under Beowolf's attack and was met with a counter punch. Beowolf staggered and was pushed back to a wall, this was the time when Wiz slashed it with Light of Saber spell, making a x-shaped burn mark across its chest.

Fear finally came across Beowolf and said this in panic, " P-please forgive me! I know we did some things! I can offer you anything! The gold in this tower, the amulet.... Everything, just spare my life! "

" Give your apologies to Y/n and the other people you've terrorized. Knowing that you've attacked some civilians.... I don't plan to forgive you at all. " Wiz said in a grim tone as she bound the demon's arms and legs in ice.