Season 1.5: The Prequel Before the Trial(Discussion with Peco-Senpai)

(The Secrets of the Notebook, will be revealed!)

1 day before the trial...

Y/n L/n
Title: The Dark Angel (Nelo Angelo)
Job Class: Summoner

Level 35
Skills:
-Unlock Griffon
-Mirage Edge
-Unlock Shadow
-Fireball
-Unlock Nightmare
-Nightmarish Takeover: Angelo
-Gambit
-Mirage Blades
-Trickster
-Drain Touch
-Crystal Prison
-Cursed/Demonic Crystal Prison
-Devil Trigger
-Restraint Levels 2, 1, and 0
-Inferno(Not used yet)
-Drain Touch
-Devil Trigger

Potential Skills:
-Mirage Projection
-Doppelganger
-Darkslayer

" Restraint Level 2, 1, and 0. Tell me, why do you have these skills? " the prosecutor said to Y/n who was still bound as per his request. " It's simple basically. I don't want to risk going berserk so I placed these on myself and it can only be removed by command on dire situations. " he said as he didn't stammer and stutter.

Sena, the prosecutor, then looked at the bell and it was proven he wasn't lying. " Interesting. Tell me, who commands the restraint level releases? " she asked as Y/n grinned. " A good friend of mine named Satou Kazuma, Dante, and Wiz. " he said as the bell didn't ring again.

" Anyway, why are you asking me these questions anyway? If it weren't for my help and my temporary party, the whole town will be filled with blood already. " Y/n pointed out as Sena was embarrassed. " Uh err... Sorry! " she said as Y/n sighed in disappointment. " Good grief, please don't try to bombard the suspect with embarrassing and personal questions such as what is in my notebook since there is nothing there except poems! "

Ding!

" Walked into that one didn't I? " Y/n said as his face went blank and derpy like. " What were the things in your notebook? " Sena said as she glared at Y/n with killing intent as Y/n was scared for his life.

" IT'S JUST SOMETHING EMBARRASSING! PLEASE DON'T LET ME SAY IT! "

Y/n: *Aqua crying noises intensify* Konooosubbaaaaaaahahahaaaa....

" Well, the bell didn't ring, however, I want to ask what are in the notebook and you don't want the inspectors to open it. " Sena said. ' Well... She doesn't know what that word means so... I'll push my luck. ' Y/n said to himself as he sighed.

" Hentai. A lot of hentai drawing. I draw like a hentai artist. It's a great art really. " Y/n said as he sighed and tried not to blush in embarrassment. " Hm... I guess I'll move on to more straightforward questions then. " Sena said as she moved on to more questions.

" Who is this... Satou Kazuma really? " Sena asked as Y/n then answered:

" He is a good friend of mine and the leader of the party I'm in. Although lazy and his attitude is a bit off for a definition of friend, he is a kind person secretly. I can assure you he isn't a Demon King ally. "

Sena then nodded as the bell didn't ring. " Well then, I'll ask you this question and I'll let you go. Do you have any connections to the Demon King or his Generals? " she asked as out of confidence and arrogance, he said:

" Haha, no! "

Ding!

" Huh?! Wait, what?! How?! " Y/n said as he panicked. He then realized one thing after a few good seconds. ' Damn you Urizen! ' he said in his head as he screamed internally.

Evening

" Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! " Y/n said as he threw a tantrum in frustration. " Seems like Urizen had done something huh? What do you plan to do? Uhhh Y/n?" Credo then looked at Y/n whose rage is gonna break.

" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Urizen knew this was gonna happen! "

" Hey! Let us sleep too! You may be a half human, half demon, but please let us sleep! " a prisoner said as Y/n stopped.

" Hey, if we can fit in the evidence of saving the town from the Destroyer and Artemis, we can use it at our advantage. " Credo said as he pat Y/n's back. " Maybe... However, that prosecutor is going to make sure that she's gonna get me executed... AAAAAH! It's like Edgeworth or Von Karma is the prosecutor here! " the latter said as he panicked.

" The case is literally uncertain really so- "

" I guess we can work on a trial by combat? " Y/n asked with stupidity in his tone.

" Don't! Lilith will literally do her best to put you down! She relishes on what she calls going Doomslayer mode on demons! Only fate knows what's gonna happen to you! " Credo warned as Y/n sighed.

" Fiiiiiinneeeee... I'll use it if we can't find anything good and a last resort. " Y/n said as he sighed. " Good. I'll do my best to do everything to plead you innocent. " Credo said as he left. Y/n felt pangs of hunger and then asked:

" Hey! Bring me food once you return! " he called out as Credo left. Y/n rested on the walls of his cell and sighed, hoping he could return to his party.

Y/n waited for his meal and an hour had passed, and a certain ghost appeared. " I apologize for what Urizen has done to you in advance. Being in a cell, and put into his hit list... It's unfortunate, no? " Sparda said sympathetically as he sat next to Y/n. " Yeah... All alone, can't hear the sounds of the problem children... I miss Kazu-senpai and others. " he said as he curled up to a ball.

" If I only had enough power to defeat her. I could defeat her in wits...maybe, but in power? I don't even feel like I've awakened my true power yet. Something's missing, I need to search for it. "

" You're speaking Vergil language again. " Sparda said jokingly as Y/n tried to defend his position but decided not to and this made Sparda laugh. " I'm kidding! Either way, speaking of awakening, that sword of mine isn't awakened yet. " the legendary Dark Knight said as Y/n forgot about the details of it.

" Some dumbass bought it. Either a noble or a knight with a huge miser habits such as mine so I dropped that thought for a while. " Y/n said as he remembered every single hatred towards the one who bought the other half of the Perfect Amulet.

" Well... I got some information for you. However, you will need to drop the whole not going for trial by combat gimmick you have. " Sparda said as Y/n stiffened his face and said:

" I'm listening. Go ahead. "

Season 2 Incoming... I think wait for a few days or a week.

Hey guys, Peco-senpai here. Thanks for reading the whole Konosuba Chapter until the prologue of Season 2.

This short or filler chapter is something I thought a while ago as comedy but I decided to put in a little bit of PLOT in it to make it a bit interesting.

What to Expect in Season 2:
-A new character is approaching.
-Devil Arm for Dante(DMC 5)
-A Devil Sword will awaken along with its wielders full potential.

I'll be having a busy schedule a bit since I may or may not be going to be bombarded with a lot of activities for school.

*please... stop torturing me with it... especially you baldi... *

A'ight... I'll see you in the next chapter! Have a good day/night!