Chapter Nineteen: Punishment

Start from the beginning

He told us to go the training grounds. It was a punishment for speaking against the pack. And the whole pack would be watching.

“Be careful, Diana. ” He said worriedly. If all the people in the world were like him, then us, god's, wouldn't have to come to solve anything.

I went and stood in the centre of the ground, while the others stood on the side.

“Diana is being punished for speaking against the pack. And this is a treason. You will be whipped and then you will be fighting the warriors here. ”  He pointed at the huge men standing near him.

Dad, you might have some men in hell soon. I thought and laughed softly.

“Why are you laughing you amathés (fool) ?” Weston screamed furiously. “Finish her off, warriors.” He said in his beta voice.

All the pack members looked at me, scared and in pity.

“Stop. ” We heard Lenox's voice. Everyone bowed their heads when he came out with his mate. “What is going on here, Weston? ”

Weston bowed slightly and spoke about my disrespect. I stood silently observing the flowers blooming in the trees and plants.

“What you did was not good, Diana. So we will proceed with the punishment.” He said and nodded at the warriors.

Suddenly I felt the familiar tingling sensation. Our letters had reached the pack. I had placed my powers in it, so that when Ares would recieve it, I would know.

I smiled slightly and this made Lenox and Weston angry.

“Just don't kill her. ” Sirius said looking at the warriors. They proceeded forward and stood circling me. There were eight men.

Artemis and Aurora stood looking at everything calmly, while the girls looked scared.

One man swung his whip in the air and proceeded to hit me with it. Suddenly clouds gathered in the sky and it began thundering. Rain started pouring heavily, drenching everyone. But no one moved from their spots.

The man struck me with force, and it made a slash across my arms. But the slash healed before one could blink.

I smiled at his confused expression.

“You cannot hurt me, mortal.” I said smiling while he looked at everyone who were frozen in their spots. My eyes had changed to purple color, my powers full on display. He looked at me, shocked.

I had frozen all of them, except my sisters and the man.

The whip slipped from his hands and he fell down to his knees.

“You made the mistake of killing many innocents. Father Hades will be the one to take care of you from now.”Artemis said smiling evily.

“You were about punish your goddess?  Did you really think you would be able to even make a scratch on her body? ” Aurora asked while standing near me.

He started crying, begging for forgiveness.

I waved my hand and the ground opened up, swallowing him whole. His screams echoed in the place.

Artemis clicked her fingers and all the other warriors were unfreezed.

I waved my hand again, and they sunk into the ground, vanishing from the face of the earth, My Earth. I smiled again and the sisters went back to the side and stood in their previous positions.

The people were unfreezed again and they started looking everywhere. Aurora had used her powers and made it seem that I was badly hurt.

Blood was dripping down my arms and back. I was now kneeling on the ground.

“Where are the eight warriors? ” Sirius asked in confusion. Everyone looked at him, bewildered.

“Which warriors?” Weston asked.

“The eight men who were standing here, just a few minutes ago. ” Sirius asked more confused than ever.

“There were no men here, Sirius. You must have been hallucinating. Get some rest. And you girls, take this girl to her room and you can treat her, if you want. ” Lenox said and walked away with his mate and beta following him.

Sirius looked sadly, at the empty spot which was previously occupied by his warriors. Artemis and Aurora came next to me and held my hands. We walked towards him.

“Meet us in the forest after midnight.” Artemis told to him while we walked back to our room. The girls were also following us.

After a few minutes, we were back in our room, with all the girls.

“I am so sorry. If I hadn't spoken, you wouldn't have been hurt. ” Shannon said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

“Don't worry about me. I am perfectly alright. ” I said smiling.

“Alright guys, you should leave now. We will treat her. ” Aurora said to all of them. They slowly nodded and walked back to their bedrooms.

As soon as the door closed behind them, I went to have a bath, to take off all the blood.

.  .  .  .  .  .

Soon it was midnight and everyone were sleeping. We teleported ourselves to the clearing in the forest and sat down on one of the branches.

“Good to see you, Diana. ” They said happily and a light breeze blew, making my hair fall all over the place.

“Hey, ” I said laughing and then combed my hair through my fingers.

“We missed you, Diana. ” They said, happily. “Someone is coming over here, should we let them in? ” They asked rustling their leaves.

“Yes, we have to speak to him. ” I said. They rustled again and soon a path was created for Sirius.

As soon as he reached near the tree the tree opened its trunk, and sucked Sirius inside it.

I jumped to the ground along with Aurora and Artemis. We walked in, and the tree closed itself laughing.

........................................................................

A/N:

So what do you guys think about this chapter?

What might happen next? 👀

Comment and vote guys.. 🙂