Chapter Fifteen: The Forest

Start from the beginning

I went into the depths of my mind. I had the power to actually be in two places at once but could speak only in one place. The other body would be like a clone, just doing the work ordered to it.

I felt myself reaching the forest. As soon as I stepped on the ground, I transferred into my original form.

I now wore a white flowy dress and a flower crown which adorned my head. My dress was flowing behind me.

I walked to the place where goblins and elves lived.

“Goddess, we haven't seen you since many months. Glad to have you here.” All of them said in unison. And the small elves attached themsleves to my legs, not letting me walk. I laughed at them.

“I missed you all, people. But I have arrived here for a reason. Did you see a man go through here? ”

“Yes, King Ares. He walked towards your tree.” The elder goblin said.

“Thank you, I will take your leave now. If you need anything just think about me.” I said smiling and waving. They nodded and I walked towards the mystical tree.

The tree has been the Guardian of the forest. The oldest one in the world. It produced cloud like substances which would make men disappear into another realm where they would be stuck forver. But it didn't harm the innocent, only those who were cruel and wanted to use the magical trees here, for their benefits.

I reached the tree and saw him standing there. He was looking at everything in awe and wonder.

I lightly started calling him after blurring my face so that he couldn't see me. That was another one of my powers.

“Alpha King Ares. ” I said looking at him from my spot near the river. I sat in the stone which looked like a seat carved from the stone. I was dangling my legs in the soft water.

“Who are you? ” He asked in confusion.

“You can call me Phoenix, King Ares. ” I don't want him suspicious by calling him Ares although I badly want to hug him. Seeing him so close to me, made me get butterflies in my stomach.

“What are you doing here, at this time in the evening? ” He asked. I could tell that he was worried. For me. Aww...

“I should be the one asking that question, King Ares. You don't rule this part of the forest although it comes in your land. Forgive me for being so harsh, but you are not allowed here. ” I said, the blurred out part stretching. Whenever I would smile the blurred out part in my face would stretch.

“I am sorry for entering into the forest.” He said and I could feel that he was really sorry.

I felt his body language. Nervous and a little scared.

So I asked him about it and he started speaking.

I knew that, ever since Zaria's death he hadn't shown any emotion. And now seeing him laugh and smile with me, made me happy.

“... but now, it's time for you to head back. ” I said standing up. “Hope to see you soon, Ares. ” I whispered and I was sure that he had heard it.

I waved my hand and he closed his eyes instantly. The light must be blinding him. I sent him back to his castle safely. It would take him a long time to get back and at this time, I wouldn't allow my mate to travel alone, even though he is the most powerful werewolf king. I care for my mate's life.

I closed my eyes again and soon reached to the pack house.

I entered the clone body and replaced myself with it. I blinked twice and started working again as though I hadn't just been out of the pack and  had met my mate.

........................................................................

A/N:

Thoughts on this chapter?

How do you guys like Dianas powers?

  I hope you guys understood her power of being in two places at the same time. The real Diana was in the forest with her mate, while her clone was in the pack house.

And lastly, who do you think is Artemis and Aurora's mate? 👀👀

Vote and comment your thoughts... 🙂🙂

So guys, the thing is I have exams starting from tomorrow.

So this is the second update today.

The next chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday.

If I am free, I will update before Friday..

So I should go and study.. 😥😖😞

Byee guys...