Chapter Eleven: Torture

En başından başla

Soon the room was filled with cries of the girls and the laughter of the men. The rain had not yet stopped and it was still as dark as night.

Now it was Aurora's turn. She stood in the middle without any fear and looked at the dark sky through the window. She had suffered more pain than this. That made her stronger than many people, including demons.

After fifty lashings her dress was torn and blood was flowing out. The whips had blades in them, which drew blood and caused immence pain.

Artemis also stood without any emotion on her face.

“It's your turn, darling. Then we could even enjoy ourselves later, if you are alive that is.” Lenox said laughing with Weston and Casey. The gamma just stood looking at everything, powerless. Well, he was powerless. He couldn't fight with the Alpha and Beta.

I ignored him and stood in the middle of the room. All the fifteen girls looked at me, with tears in their eyes and pity for me.

I just closed my eyes to not let Althea take control. I had blocked her out for a long time.

“Diana, give me control. ” She whined in my head.

“Althea, you know the importance of this. Wait for the perfect time. You know everything. ”

“Well, I just wanna play. ” She said smirking, well that is if wolves could smirk.

“You can after a few days. ”

And I stopped talking to her when the first strike began. I felt the trees try to break the windows with the branches. But I stood silently taking all of it.

Soon the lashes were done and I went back and stood next to the girls.

“All of you can go to your room and treat those wounds. ” Gamma spoke at last. He still had a little fear in his voice.

“What are you talking, Sirius? ” Weston spoke angrily.

“They won't be able to cook with those wounds. Do you want them to spill blood over the dishes?” Well, what he said was true.

The Alpha and Beta nodded letting all of us go to our floor. I nodded at the girls to come to the living room in the floor.

They followed me without any hindrence. They were too defeated to speak back expect Shannon. She was still hurt from the lashes but she still had that defiance in her.

We walked upto the floor and went to the living room. Artemis closed and locked the door. All the girls huddled up together in the middle of the room.

“So take off your dresses. ” Artemis said first. The girls looked at her bewildered.

“What she means is, take off your dress so that we can take care of you.” Aurora said rolling her eyes at Artemis, while the latter one stuck her tongue out.

“Let's get started quickly. We have to prepare the lunch. ” Kyla said still scared of receiving another round of beatings.

“Don't worry. Artemis and I, will be preparing the lunch for the whole pack. But I request anyone to not enter the kitchen during that time. ” I said in a soft voice. They looked at each other and then nodded slowly.

“But what about your wound? ” Roselyn asked with concern.

“Don't worry about it, Roselyn. We will manage. ” Artemis said smiling at her.

Aurora began treating everyone not by using the powers but just the normal way. We can't let the girls know just yet.

After waiting for sometime, Artemis and I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Artemis flicked her wrist and the food started cooking by itself.

This was the power that Artemis had. I could cook faster than normal beings but not make the food get cooked itself. So I just sat down and removed the spell for healing. As we could heal faster, I just had to remove the spell belonging to it.

Slowly the skin began to knit itself together and the ripped dress also got back to its original form. By this time, even Aurora's wounds must have been healed.

The rest of the girls being omegas couldn't heal faster and hence we would use our powers during night on them.

Soon we finished preparing the lunch and sat down again waiting for the others to arrive.

........................................................................

A/N:

Hi guys! Hope all of you are good!!

I don't have anything to say today.. Lol 😂

Until the next chapter,

Byee..