‧₊✶˚ ɛքɨʟօɢʊɛ ˚✶₊‧

There's no such magic in the entire world that can make everything miraculous as much as love does.

Falling in love was Jungkook's choice but the reason for staying in love was given by Taehyung.

Taehyung too has always been in love with Jungkook for a long time but he himself wasn't sure enough to admit if it was love or an admiration towards this new member of his cottage.

He didn't fall for Jungkook at first sight like Jungkook himself but he fell maybe when he came to know Jungkook gradually, learning how he is and who he is. When he wouldn't even ask Jungkook to do work for him but he would by himself, take care of his home, never ever disobeyed him or ever tried saying things back. When he would stay home alone Taehyung would come back to see him waiting for him with a delicious meal prepared from him which he would make with so much love. Or when he would simply nod to everything Taehyung would say or listen to him with full attention.

All of these little things gave Taehyung enough reasons to adore Jungkook and eventually lose his heart for him.

They both were a bit cowardly to express their feelings to each other but what they never imagined was how their love was expressed and witnessed by all with that kiss Jungkook gave Taehyung, fighting against his curse and bringing him back to life.

Everything happens for a reason.

The entire tragedy caused by a minor mistake brought them closer than ever, making Jungkook realise and learn a lot and making Taehyung regret never showing his feelings at all.

All of the others, being fairy, elves, Prince Jin and even wise wizard Namjoon are glad for them to be together because they are just meant to be.

Their relationship with them all strengthened with time after this incident because no matter what, they are the ones to help each other in every misery.

Elf Hobi and Yoongi continue their friendship with them by helping them in collecting ingredients they need and sometimes come over for meals prepared by Taehyung and Jungkook together.

Prince Jin too sends Taehyung letters, sharing thoughts & things with him like friends would do and Taehyung is learning self love from him alongside learning to love Jungkook better too with a lot of self confidence.

Wizard Namjoon himself is a man of his own thoughts and the two always take his advice more precisely now, extending their relationship with the wizard for more knowledge to be gained.

That incident has really changed a lot, helped them get closer with great lessons to learn and now Taehyung and Jungkook both are gradually overcoming it all by being true and honest to each other. 

Most of their things will now be together including working together, be it cooking-baking, cleaning or other works of the cottage to going out together in search of ingredients which Taehyung always does to teach Jungkook about certainly weird and wonderful new items and share his knowledge with him.

Jungkook has learnt a lot in the meantime but still doesn't consider ever playing with magic for fun or for his own personal reasons because he has promised Taehyung to never use magic on him or anyone for any bad cause as he is now entirely aware of the danger of one wrong step.

They both promised to never make each other drink potions or use any sort of magic on each other which eventually grew transparency in their relationship, they are vocal to their feelings and true to each other.

But still it doesn't mean Taehyung doesn't give Jungkook a hard time.

He still does, probably through the most random things like baking pies and pastries for his Kookie, always feeding him with love and also nourishing him with kisses and hugs.