‧₊✶˚ ȶɦʀɛɛ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ━━━━

The pretty wizard Taehyung was in full remorse when he handed the queen the Potion she wanted, making her smile and praise the wizard with her words of returning the favour if he ever would need it.

It was a bit difficult for the wizard to let that sink in how he used his skills and black magic for wrong deeds. It was totally unacceptable but he had no choice.

On his way back from the Queen's court of the castle, he had mistakenly lost his way back with his thoughts already consumed by his remorse and he forgot to memorize his way back to the exit. Overall, he had lost himself on his way out.

Nothing went in his favour when he tried to drag his feet away from the court of the castle and he was helplessly lost in the wide long galleries of the huge royal building.

What was even worse was how fairy Jimin was forced to stay out of the court to wait for him to return but the wizard was taking more time than he should and the worries grew inside of the little fairy who was in search of the wizard and the wizard was in search of him.

Both lost each other.

Meanwhile Prince Jin was in his exquisite giant royal room, reading off the ultimatum given by the rival Kingdom for him to marry off their daughter or else they would decide for a war.

Jin just sighed, that was a ridiculous proposal that made him more uninterested and unfazed.

He knew his mother was against this war, she was afraid of what the prince could possibly even do without the king but what she did was underestimating her son and instead of trusting his power and strength, she tried to convince him to marry the princess.

And now prince Jin was all alone against everyone.

The prince was tired of everything happening around him, the rage, the anger and frustration of all had him tapping his feet on the marble floor as he walked back and forth out of his room in the galley until something hit his back which made that person fall on the floor and brought the prince out of his thoughts and face the one who had fallen down.

"I- I'm so sorry- y-your highness." The pretty wizard panicked but the prince was highly generous and kind who offered his hand to him.

"Oh please stand up, did I hurt you?" The man of manners and elegance asked and the wizard could already feel the thumping of his heart.

Prince Jin looked way prettier from the close in reality than he heard about him.

"No, your highness. You didn't." Saying this Taehyung accepted his hand who helped him stand.

"You look unfamiliar." The prince commented, tracing his eyes up and down the pretty wizard who was looking breathtakingly pretty and unusual of course with those coloured hair and mysterious attire.

"It's because I'm a wizard, your highness."

"Oh, a wizard?" The Prince asked interestedly.

"Yes, your highness."

"Like those wizards who can do magic and can do anything they wish for? Including flying away from everything and living a happy life apart from those who don't trust your strength and take you for granted-" Jin shut himself, he got a bit too personal with all that frustration.

"I'm sorry for my blabberings."

"No your highness, it's completely fine."

"By the way, what's this pretty wizard here for?" Prince Jin asked, not letting Taehyung's hand go from his grip while the wizard was feeling all sorts of unexplainable feelings.