‧₊✶˚ ռɨռɛ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ʜᴏᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ━━━━

Prince Jin, it was the only name revolving inside Jungkook's head.

Only if he could know Taehyung's actual lover, all of this wouldn't happen. Though Jimin had already clarified to Jungkook that Taehyung doesn't see Prince Jin that way.

But at that moment, Jungkook was ready to try anything.

He just wanted his master awake.

"I- I think it's prince Jin." Jungkook spoke after a while and Namjoon frowned.

"As in Prince Kim SeokJin?"

"Yes."

"But isn't he going to get married soon with some princess?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook looked up at him frowning.

"Is he?"

"I just heard from my owl."

"Will he help?"

"If he can, why not?"

Jungkook looked around, looking for ways to get prince Jin there as soon as possible but he wasn't sure how until that thought of the magic pen clicked in his mind.

"M-master! You must have this magical pen where you write on a piece of paper and it flies to the one we want to send." Jungkook asked and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows but nodded nevertheless.

"Prince Jin knows about this pen, master Tae also gave it to him when we write. He'll be here."

"Will this work?"

"We can at least try." Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded, bringing that pen and a paper to him until the younger wrote down the message and folded the paper in half, making it fly through the window after he whispered Prince Jin's name.

"I hope this works." The young wizard said to himself, watching how that paper flew away out of the window.

~⋆⋅☆⋅⋆~

Jungkook was back in the cottage with wise wizard Namjoon.

The guilt and remorse was sinking Jungkook in as soon as he entered through the door and the first thing he saw was Taehyung, lying on the couch with both the elves sitting on the ground next to him and Jimin laying on Taehyung's chest sadly.

The fairy flew up to see Jungkook, flying into his direction.

"J-jungkook... did you get any help? Will he be okay?" Jimin asked but Jungkook just couldn't look away from Taehyung.

It was as if a chapter of some fairytale was repeating itself in real life.

Tears filled Jungkook's eyes as he saw Taehyung laying there, completely oblivious and careless about everything while looking like a princess cursed into a slumber. His beautiful face was relaxed and calmed while everything around him was in a pure chaos.

Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung and knelt down near his couch where he was lying, staring at his face with his teary eyes and holding his hand into his own which he wouldn't dare hold if he was awake.

"Jungkook? Jungkook, what happened to him? Elf Yoongi said he had drinken potion. Did you make him drink it? Did he drink a sleeping potion? Tell me! Tell me why did you do it?" Jimin asked Jungkook questions repeatedly, flying around his head to get his attention but to the wizard his remorse was sinking him in and he just sat there traumatized holding Taehyung's hand.

Tears rolled down his cheeks effortlessly as he stared at Taehyung while Jimin kept bombarding him with questions.

"I'm sorry Jimin... I'm sorry..." The wizard whispered out of lament, and couldn't even bring himself to say anything else.