The Letter

Watch the episode above before reading this chapter!

NO POV

Phytor was able to get the first fang blade from the Mega Monster amusement park with the help of the serpentine snakes. However Jay managed to find his true potential just like Zane did, so it's not entirely a loss to the ninjas. Though the lightning ninja date didn't turn out how he wanted it to be, he managed to impress Nya which is his goal after all. Her brother Kai on the other hand is quite irritated at the fact Jay and Zane have unlocked their full power while he hasn't. As for Cole, the only thing he's worried about is the location of the other blades and whether they could stop Phytor.

In the dining room

After their whole encounter with the snakes, the ninjas needed to refill their energy. And what other energy source that's better than food. Besides Jay and Nya practically didn't have time to eat anything at the amusement park cause of the event that took place. All of their stomach are rumbling except for Zane, so they hurried to the table. The nindroid quickly whipped them up something too eat. Luckily they didn't have to wait too long until food appear in front of them. The ninjas devour the meals with great appetite as their cook watch delighted.

"AH, THIS IS GREAT!" Kai takes one last big bite from his plate.

"Can't believe because of the snakes I had to miss out on the food we ordered." the blue ninja looks at Nya who's still enjoying her portions slowly.

"I'm happy we have an robot chef by our side!"Cole grabs Zane for a hug as their shoulders lean on each other.

"It's my pleasure to provide my friends."The nindroid face express a small smile.

"I forget to say this, but thank you for saving my life Jay."Nya turns her head to meet Jay's eyes before he hurriedly turn away shyly. She giggled at his reaction.

"Uhh, anyway Sensei has been gone for a long time. Do guys think he will come back soon?" The master of fire gaze upon the teacup that sits unused on the table.

"Don't worry I'm sure he's fine, he is Sensei after all!." Cole says confidently.

"It is true, he did mention that he was getting help, so we should wait patiently for him." Zane slides over to pat Kai.

"mhm, by the way is anyone else exhausted cause I am!" Jay let's out a yawn

"We should definitely take a rest, I'll see you guys later!" Nya got up and went to her bedroom.

They four look at each other to make sure that they are ready to go together. They went to the bathroom first before finally going into their shared bedroom. Inside they changed to their pajamas, then tuck themselves in. At last the ninjas fell into deep slumber, aside from Kai who's irk about the whole true potential thing. Eventually tho his mind was able to rest easy.

In Bedroom

As per usual the sun rises and soon the ninjas followed. It was difficult not to wake up for them since they do have a loud alarm. Following their daily routine, they head to the bathroom to clean up after themselves. Next they went back to the bedroom to change into their usual outfits.

"Hey Kai, are you okay?" Jay looks at the red ninja who seems a bit down.

"What, yeah I'm fine!" His expression changed into a somewhat forced smile.

"if there's something wrong, you can tell us." Cole appears behind Jay.

"Thanks guys, we should go get going now." Kai closes the drawer where he store his clothes on.

Jay and Kai walks out of the room, while Zane stays behind adjusting his system. Cole too remain behind as he grabs a piece of paper and a pen. The white ninja noticed it and thought that he's probably going to draw something again, but on closer inspection it looks like he's writing something.

"You seem to be writing something, what is it for if I may know?" Zane walks over to Cole who's leaning on a table.

"its a letter for my dad..." He paused writing as his head face to look at Zane

"Oh, if I remember correctly you used to send him a letter when we were still on the monastery." The nindroid says

"Yeah... But anyway you should go now, it might take me a while to finish this." Cole resumes on his writing with a happy expression, which comes from the fact that Zane recall those memories.

"Alright, take your time." He walks out the door, leaving him to continue his work.

As the white ninja make his way up the stairs, he could hear some bickering which he has grown accustomed to. He took a quick glance through the big window to see Jay and Kai tease each other, while Nya ignore both of them and focusing on her work.  Zane tries to have a straight face before he went in but can't help chuckle at what he saw.

In the ships bridge

"BUDDY, we need your help deciding something" Jay walks over to Zane who've just enter the room.

"Yeah and it's very important!!" Kai run over to them.

"Yes I would be happy to assist you." The nindroid smile at them both.

"Which one is better Fire or lightning?" The two of them asked in unison.

"Uh? I'm not sure I understand..." Zane's face convey confusion.

"They're trying to see who's better, anyway you should help me instead." Nya turns around and sighed, clearly worn out from both of them.

"NU UH, you're not going anywhere mister!" Jay blocks the white ninja from walking towards Nya.

"Ahem, I think you forgot that he's made from metal?" Cole suddenly interrupted as he walks in.

"Oh right, so samurai what do you need help with?" Jay dash towards her while the others follow behind.

"Still need assistance with pinpointing the rest of the Fangblades?" Kai looks at the screen his sister was staring at.

"Maybe there's a pattern that we can follow-up on. We do know the first location." Zane said as Cole was leaning on him.

The royal blacksmith episode starts.

A/N: Sorry for the low amount of Glacier on this chapter hhh, I promise you the next one will have A LOT!!!
Anyway if you enjoyed it please remember to leave a vote!
Also comment too, if u find any mistakes please do let me know!
CYA NEXT WEEK!!!

Word count: 1100