The Cooking

This chapter takes place after the episode above!

No POV

After saving the Jamanakai village from the serpentine, they all went back to the monastery. As usual they park their dragons in the enclosure and went back into the dining room to have dinner. It was Cole's turn to cook dinner that night so he went into the kitchen and decided to make some homemade ramen.

Cole POV
He's alone in the kitchen

"okay I'm going to make some ramen, let's hope that this will impress the others more than Zane's cooking!" he said confidently

"Ahh who am I kidding I'll probably mess this up..."

"You know what, as long as it's edible it should be fine so don't worry Cole!"

Cole starts gathering ingredients for the ramen. He has to rustle through the kitchen to find the things needed. It took him quite awhile to find where things are but in the end he managed to get everything he needs. Now it's time to make his hopefully edible ramen.

"okay I got every ingredient ready over here, now let's see if I still remember how my father used to make these."Cole starts the stove.

He puts the cooking pot with water inside on top of the stove. Slowly he insert the ingredients into the pot and stir it until it's all mixed together. The aroma somewhat resemble that of an actual ramen.

"okay that should be all the things needed for the broth, I just need to add some salt and we should be good!" he said positively

Just as Cole about to put the salt in, skales tapped into his head and see through his eyes for a few seconds. This causes him to freeze and accidentally drop too much salt into the ramen broth. Luckily Skales didn't do anything drastic, however Cole's cooking is now ruined.

"Uhh... what just happened, OH NO I PUT TOO MUCH SALT!" he panicked as he look at the pot.

"Wait maybe it still tastes good?" he took a spoonful of the broth to taste it.

"BLEHH, it's not that bad but it's still edible so it's fine I guess. I could just make a new broth but I don't have enough ingredients." Cole shrugged and continues cooking, hoping for the best.

No POV

Meanwhile In the dining room the others are sat down together chatting away. They're discussing about today's event while waiting for the food.

"I can't believe we had to deal with Lloyd twice, I thought we were actually going to fight Garmadon!" Jay said in a irritated tone

"He might just be a kid, but he's not a normal kid." Sensei Wu responded

"True, he did after all released one of the serpentine tribe. I wonder how he even manage to found one of the tomb..." Kai added

"I have a feeling we will have to deal with him a lot in the future" Nya sighed

Zane didn't contribute to the conversation but the others are used to it, he is after all usually in his own world. He's just staring at the kitchen door thinking about something.