Chapter 4 Cuddles, movies......and a phone call?

Caitlin s P.O.V

We've finished the dishes Colt went to join the other two , while Aiden stayed to help me dry and pack the dishes .The last plate i couldn't quite reach the top with all the dishes packed then suddenly theres  a hand that  puts  the plate up for me. Its Aiden he puts his one hand on my waist while  using th other to close the cupboard .

I stare up at him he looks at me , he smiles then says "we need to talk about those parks i think we maybe-"
"Guys c'mon i wanna watch the movie" Alex interrupts us and what Aiden was trying to tell me ." Yeah we coming Alex we'll just meet you there "I told  him with a smile which he smiles back and runs to the  living room." We'll talk about it later " i tell Aiden stand a little bit on my  toes to kiss him on the cheek ...

*time skip*

We sitting on the couch im in the middle of Aiden and Alex were watching  F&F 8 my necks starting to  hurting so i lay my head on Alexanders  shoulder he look at me and smiles then adjusts so that his arms are wrapped around me and i throw my arm around his waist .We were like that for awhile when ....

Aiden abruptly stands up  as i was about to ask what happened his phone started to ring ... ... ...

"Hello"

"Speaking"

"Who is this ?"

"Alright I'll  be there in 10 "

"Ok bye "

He looks at me apologetic then speaks
"Listen im going out for awhile I'll see y'all later ." He bends down to kiss my forehead ."Im sorry " he says which confuses me "Its ok "i told him. i watch him leave through the door

"You ok ? " Alex asks me , i raise an eyebrow and nod my head " yeah im fine why wouldn't  i be ? " ask him  to which he just shrugs  turn to look at Cole he just laying on the floor staring at the tv , Colt is look tense he must have felt my gaze because he turn to look at me and   smiled .

They are keeping something from me ..... I need to find out .

I was ripped out of my thoughts by the sound of the door bell ."Did the idiot  forget something? " Cole asked
"Cole, i wonder what he forgot ? "Colt warned then questioned ."Cole get the door " Colt told him he groaned and got up .

"Its not Aiden !!" Cole yelled as if we wont hear him ...
"Then who could it be ?" Colt wondered aloud. "Cait these people claim to be your friends " " huh ? Let them in "

Right as i said that i regretted my decision

~~~~~~~~
Word count : 577
Heyy i know its alil short .
But anyways

Who do you think came?
Also Whose pov would you like to see?

Pls

Vote

Comment

Enjoy