Shehnaaz snapped her head in her direction

Nurse: ma'am woh Vihaan Gill ko achanak bahut pain ho raha hai..

Shehnaaz panicked listening to this

Shehnaaz: Dr Saba kya kar rahi hai fir?

Nurse: woh aabhi tak nahi aai.. unka phone bhi switched off hai
Please aap...

The nurse could not complete her sentence because Shehnaaz was already out of her cabin running towards Vihaan's room.

She opened the door in and barged in.. but the scene in front of her froze her

There were standing her brothers folding their hand on their chest looking directly in her eyes.
All 3 of them were standing in front of her.

All of them kept staring at eachother..
They were seeing eachother after 15 long years.

Their baby was now a woman.. her waist length hair were now short.. just below her shoulders
Her chubby cheeks were no more there..
Then she was a tomboy who always preferred loose clothes but now she was wearing formal pants and shirt with a doctors coat of course!

The only thing which did not change was her eyes..
Her big doe like eyes.. they were still deep and innocent

Shehnaaz could not believe that her brothers were in front of her.
She could still remember their each and every details..
It has been 15 years since she saw them but they looked the same..
Just Varun and Rudra looked more ruthless.. maybe because of their work

All 4 of them were lost staring at eachother that they forgot that they were in the hospital and Vihaan was the patient.

They were brought back by the nurse

Nurse: Vihaan sir aapko ab dard nahi ho raha?

Shehnaaz was the 1st one to come out of her daze.
She felt so stupid that she did not realize their plan.. she did the only thing which she was avoiding to do.. she came in front of them.
But what is done is done..

She straightend herself and took confident strides towards them
She went near Vihaan's bed and took the flip chart hung near his bed which had all his current medical details.

Shehnaaz: hmm so Mr Gill I was informed by the nurse that you are feeling severe pain from your wound.. is it?

She looked at him and raised a brow?

Vihaan came out of his daze by her question

Vihaan: what did you call me?

Shehnaaz left a sigh and replied

Shehnaaz: Mr Gill?

Vihaan: you forgot my name ya tumhe mujhe naam se bulana mai problem hai Dr Gill?

Shehnaaz fisted her fist but spoke calmly

Shehnaaz: it is Dr Shehnaaz Mr Gill.. and mujhe aapka naam lene mai "problem" nahi hai but hum humare patients ke sath 1st name basis pe nahi rehte.. we try and keep our relationship a bit professional so that aage jaake koi bhi important decision lene ke bechme rishta na aaye...

She said with a very calm expression.. but these words were breaking 3 hearts at a time.

Rudra: enough! Tu aisa kyu behave kar rahe hai? Jaise tu hume jaanti hi nahi?

Shehnaaz looked at him dead in his eyes and spoke

Shehnaaz: nahi jaanti mai aapko.

Rudra was take aback from her response.. he felt that they actually lost her..

Varun: listen Sana

Shehnaaz snapped her head in his direction and cut him in between.

Shehnaaz: it is Shehnaaz.. Dr Shehnaaz

Varun: okay okay Shehnaaz.. princess why are you behaving like this haan? Hum toh bhai hai na tumhare?

Shehnaaz chuckled

Shehnaa: bhai? Bhai hai aap mere? Are you sure?

Rudra: of course we are sure.. tujhe nahi pehchanenge?

Shehnaaz: bahut der kardi pehchan ne mai..

She shook her head and looked at Vihaan

Shehnaaz: anyways.. I can see that you are fine so I will take your leave.. Dr Saba will be there from tomorrow.. okay? take care

Saying she left the room without even giving a last glance to her "brothers"

------------------------------------

After Shehnaaz left Vihaan was in deep thoughts
But Rudra was fuming

Rudra: woh hume bhool kaise sakti hai bhai? Mr Gill bulaya usne hume? And khudko uss surname se bulana bhi nahi dia.. iska kya matlab hua?

Varun: yeh baat mujhe bhi samaj nai aa rahi.. hai toh yeh humari Sana hi.. uski aankhein nahi bhool sakta mai..

Vihaan who was quiet till now spoke

Vihaan: woh kuch nahi bhooli.. usne hume indirectly yeh bola hai ke usse humse ya humare naam se koi lena dena nahi hai.. par mujhe uski last ki line bahut dara rahi hai

Varun: kyu?

Vihaan: usne kaha ke humne usse pehchan ne mai bahut der kardi!
Iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki uss din jo bhi hua usme humne usse samajhne mai galti kardi? Kahi humne jo itne saal tak uss situation ko dekha samjha hai woh galat toh nahi? Kya humne humari princess ko samajhne mai galti toh nahi kardi?

Varun and Rudra both froze listening to it.. a shiver ran through their spines..

Whereas Shehnaaz who was standing outside the room thought

Shehnaaz (in mind): yeh sab sochne aur jaan ne ke liye bhi bahut der kardi.. abhi kuch nahi ho sakta.
------------------------------------
Here is the new update!

Thank you all for so much patience.. next chapter will come super soon !!!

Keep sharing my work and help me reach my work to maximum readers!