.16.

there was an awkward silence 

weird lady "Kono tekisetsuna shitsumon o shite sumimasen Watashi no aisuru Watashi wa Anata ga Vernon to issho ni ita ka dō ka o kakunin shite imashita " ( sorry to ask this kind of appropriate question my dear, i was just confirming if you were with vernon last night )

sana " ah dame Watashi wa hitobanjū gaishutsu shite ita " ( ah no, i was out all the night)

you all came back and the first thing you do was to go to tzuyu 

tzuyu was on a call 

tzuyu " oh welcome y/n how was your dinner "

y/n " i need to tell you a lot i think it's related with that weird lady i don't think you know her but"

tzuyu shows an image 

tzuyu " well she runs a really famous holy cult in japan her cult has started global campaign in vietnam, malay, korea south and north both and it seems like she good connections with many royal and ancient cultered families for example the minatozaki's "

y/n " wha- "

tzuyu " even the guy she is marrying got a really well cultured and famous family in korea so i think she is just creating branches it's just a theory, and all the history of the therapist of sana just suggests that they were frauds they weren't real doctors, as sana used to hurt her doctors a lot so they kept people with fake identities to treat her"

y/n " why would anyone do that "

tzuyu " money my darling " 

y/n " ooh thought so "

tzuyu " i killed someone to gather this much information "

y/n " what the- "

tzuyu " hmm sana feels pleasure by hurting people in a sense she is psycho who has never been treated but luckily she got a soft side for you...but tell me honestly she still beats you a lot right "

you look down 

y/n " sometimes when i try to defend she gets a little violent but still sometimes she acts like a cute bunny soft toy " 

tzuyu " umm that last part doesn't make sense but yeah ok she does hurt you right you were walking properly yesterday and now you are limbing "

y/n " actually she wanted to have se- "

tzuyu " ok ok i don't wanna know what happened after that "

tzuyu " y/n I'm giving you these camera's, spy cam they are extremely small just put em on places you doubt ok? "

y/n " yeah sure "

tzuyu " let's go somewhere and talk " 

at a random cafe with cats

tzuyu " yeah so i would like a coffee " 

waitress " would you like to add some more money to feed our ca- "

tzuyu " no thank you " 

waitress " umm ok ok "

y/n " hey tzuyu now as i wonder when i first met you during rain it was a coincidence right "

tzuyu " of course do you think I'm a magician or something that i could make rain "

y/n " how did you know i was sana therapist "

tzuyu " i got my people at the hospital too "

y/n " ooh " 

tzuyu " you know y/n it's fun investigating something on our own "

you smile at her and nod 

tzuyu " so what would you do after this all "

y/n " i am thinking of joining you in your investigations " 

tzuyu " oh really? "

y/n " yeah your way of working really fascinates me just you are a little cold " 

she smiles at you " come on y/n I'm not that cold "

y/n " yeah yeah don't tell me "

suddenly her eyes went on your lips her head was getting closer there was an awkward silence before she could reach there

waitress " uhum your coffee "

tzuyu sits back and takes the coffee 

 tzuyu drinks it and you both start walking out a person ran through both of you stabs tzuyu on her arm you both immediately run away and go to the nearest hospital 

y/n " i was so scared tzuyu thank god it was just a minor injury "

tzuyu " hmm but still paining like hell "

y/n " who was that guy " 

tzuyu looks down for a few seconds then blurt out 

tzuyu " none of your business "

y/n " hey you good tzuyu what happened " 

tzuyu " i said none of your business "

y/n " i work with you tzuyu there should be no secrets between us right "

tzuyu " who said you working with me ? i am just using you "

y/n " eh ? "

tzuyu " stop being so fucking naive sana is a fucking psycho and i am just using you to get out her biodata so i could stop whatever is going on that weird-ass family "

y/n " what happened so suddenly " 

tzuyu " such a fucking loser you still don't get it? "

tzuyu " i am using you i don't have anything to do with you just go away " 

you immediately stood up and dashed out of the room 

you were wondering what happened so suddenly here words obviously were a little hurtful, you decided to ignore what just happened and you dashed back to the miantozaki's house 

you saw there were people here and there decorating the house for marriage 

you dashed inside the house you knew about the underground torture room you jumped inside and put your spy cams right there 

then you go back upstairs back to the living room 

mina " oh y/n i thought you went out anyway glad you are back would you like to help me and sana a little bit "

y/n " yeah sure "

sana " y/n we were about to go shopping glad you are here let's go "

y/n " shopping? "

mina " yess sana marriage shopping " 

y/n " gosh i hate shopping "