𝟑𝟖→𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

It's just way too hard to fight him with staring at each other. Feels like sending chills.

"Am I not going to receive a welcome home kiss?? Fuck I'm expecting of that though," he said. You peered over your shoulder.

"When did this house become your home??" You sassily said. Rindou's hand went up to your head and look down at you.

"Want me to say, You are my home..." your eyes widened feeling the hot sensation on your both cheeks. No way he's saying that! You look away hiding your face but he stops you by pulling your chin.

A playful smirk came across his lips as he scrunch down.

"Ohh, you're really cute when you blush," he teased and poked your cheek using his other hand. He chuckled closing his eyes.

"Tch...what brings you here by the way?" You ask. Rindou licked his lips and look at your messy study table then at the screen of your pc.

"Obviously visiting you...what would else am I doing here? To poop? Be practical Y/n."

You rolled your eyes and shove his hand away from your chin.

"But I'm busy with my studies," you stated.

"Yeah, it's obvious I can see it."

You took something in your drawer, it's a small box wrapped in purple dark paper. A gift for Ran for his birthday. You didn't have the chance to go and Rindou didn't let you as well.

"Can you give this to your brother? It's a small gift for his birthday yesterday."

He coldly looks down on the gift for a second before accepting it. You notice his jaw moves but then let it slide when he shook the box a bit.

"What's this?? That lanky didn't even open his gifts yet," he stated. You blinked your eyes and smiled.

"Why would I tell you, it's for Ran duh!" Rindou rolled his eyes and put down the box on the desk.

"Whatever...c'mon where's my kiss??" He poked your shoulder. You're even shocked that he's asking for permission. You smirk and look at him.

"What if my breath smells garlic, do you still want me to kiss you??" You smiled. Rindou smiled back or much likely mocking you.

"Of course...Not, that's fucking....eww," you laugh and tug his hand.

"The fuck! That's fucking eww," you chuckled mimicking his voice. He subtly smiles and still is patient with your lips. You beckoned at him to scrunched down again and give him what he wants.

Your lips collided softly for a few seconds before letting go.

"You smoke again..." you said smelling the smoke from him and the bittersweet on his lips. He pecks again and then carried you.

"It's a hobby," he said. You let him carry you and lay you down on the bed making him on top of you.

"Do you have a reason to stop smoking?" You queried. He leaned closer at you, his arm beside your head that's supporting his weight.

"I'm thinking about it," the tip of his tongue sticking out and shoving it inside of yours. He'll part his lips for every two seconds then back on tasting you.

"What if I said stop smoking, will you stop?" He stared at your deep orbs.

"I don't know...I don't think hobby can be stopped."

He went back on your lips again but this time he stayed longer. Your chest heaved when his calloused fingers run on your bare legs. Your hands touched his neck as you keep fighting with his slick tongue that taste mint.