She quickly sat upright ready to attack. "What's going on?" She asked hearing the alarms go off.

"The pack is under attack, we need to keep you safe. The witches already know you are here. They've come for us." I said and for a split second I could see the fear in her eyes.

"We'll be going to an underground bunker to protect the weak. We have to go now."

She sprang out of bed and we all walked out of the room. We were all weak ourselves recovering from one thing or another. I really hope we could protect others.

Walking towards the bunker we could see what was going on. There were wolves, about a thousand of them fighting. The woods were on fire and the sight before us was devastating as dead bodies already laid around.

"Lee, where have you been. We've been searching all over for you. " Jonathan questioned as he walked towards us with Sam.

"We need to leave now, the witches are here for the both of you. " Sam said staring at Loranda hatefully and she did the same. They seemed to have a strong hatred for each other I wonder why.

"We need to protect the pack members Sam, we can't just leave. " I said walking towards the bunker. We didn't have time to waste.

"Yes we can. There are people that will do that. That is not your duty. My duty is to keep you safe and you won't be safe here. It's better to leave now. I'll transport is somewhere safe, it's better that way. They'll leave when they realize that you both are not here, you are keeping the pack safe as well. "

There seems to be reason in what he was saying but Damon gave me a task and it was my duty to carry it out as his Luna. I couldn't just leave them like that.

"They will not be able to find us in the bunker. We can all go there and think about things from there. " Aria suggested and I agreed with her. Sam and Jonathan didn't seem to pleased with it but agreed anyway.

We were currently in the pack house and the bunker was beneath it just after where the dungeons were, we just needed to get there.

"Let's get going already." Loranda said impatiently and we began to make our way there.

Suddenly the ground beneath us started to crumble.

"Walking there wouldn't do. " Sam said and with a snap of his fingers we appeared at the bunker.

Appearing at the bunker scared the people there until the guards recognized us.

The people here seemed to be around five hundred, each having a scared expression on their faces.

"What's going on up there?" A little boy around the age of seven asked and his mother carried him patting him.

The people weren't just scared for their lives but scared for their loved ones as well who were fighting on the surface and sure enough many lives would be lost.

"This is all her fault. " An old man accused pointing at me. "Ever since she arrived here bad luck has followed us."

I heard some people chorus yes and Sam turned to look at me as if to say are this the people you want to protect? I seemed to have forgotten that his pack members were against me but that wasn't important. What was important was that no one died on my watch.

"It's all because of you"
"What are you doing here? leave!" People began to chorus this furiously especially the women.

The guards tried keeping them in check begging for them to keep quiet and maintain their cool.

"I am here to protect you, I'll leave after but right now you all just need to calm down. "

There were a lot of we don't need your protection, all these is your fault, just leave, go and so on as multiple people complained about my presence and I could see that it was beginning to annoy my company.

"Left to me I will rather her not be here because her life is more important than all of you combined but she chose to be here. We wouldn't mind leaving but that will only be your loss so if you would not like to die you will sit down quietly and not say a word." Did I mention that Sam is quite scary when he speaks sometimes. Now was one of those times. The people said nothing but stared at us with disdain.

The children were cowering in fear and all of these wasn't really helping them. The older ones among them were looking at us suspiciously each forming an opinion of us. They all probably saw us as the bad guys.

The old man that started the whole thing rose up to speak again. "They are cursed, all of them, strange people on our lands has inflicted their curse upon us. They are cursed just like the alpha, they have brought evil upon us. " He seemed to have something against Damon. He was probably one of those people that supported Simeon, the former beta that kidnapped me that Damon had to kill.

The people began to mumble and grumble each expressing their grievances against us and Damon but a loud rumbling of the earth caused them to scream in panic.

Phew, another chapter done. They are here already. Stay tuned for what happens next.

What do you think of this chapter and how are you enjoying the book so far?

Please leave your comments, like, share and add to libraries and reading list.