"How did the meeting go?" I asked sitting upright and he sighed.

"We still don't know who is after us, why they are, when they will come and in how many numbers they will come but we are prepared and the allied armies will get here tomorrow. " He replied.

"You're doing a great job alpha." I encouraged and he smiled.

"It's my duty Luna." He said smiling. I still preferred him calling me mi Reina to Luna but it has the same effect.

"How is Aria doing?" I asked,I needed to check up on her as well.

"She's fine, she was sleeping when I checked on her earlier, want to go see her?" He asked and I nodded.

We went to Aria's room and this time she was awake with Chase beside her.

"How are you feeling?" Damon and I asked together and I turned to give him a weird look before sitting close to her.

Aria chuckled before replying, "I'm good, it's just a bullet to my leg, it's nothing." I guess everyone has experienced a lot of hardship as it is.

"It's not nothing." Damon and Chase scolded and she laughed.

"Okay boys." She laughed and Damon rolled his eyes and Chase kissed her cheeks and Damon scoffed but I could see a small side threatening to escape.

"Do you have any clue on who might be after the pack?" I asked Aria.

"I just remembered something, the one who escaped wasn't a wolf. It was a wizard." I turned to look at Damon and he looked at me as well.

We knew who they were after now. Loranda. Loranda and I.

The witches already knew her location and they know that we are together. Someone must have told them. Damon mentioned seeking for the allied armies help earlier, could it be that one of them had spilled that Loranda was here? But the allied armies were supposed to be the good forces.

If it was the witches then we needed to act fast. I have to get to Loranda.

Suddenly, the alarm started blaring and Damon and Chase rose up hurriedly. What's going on?

"We have intruders on our territory and I believe it must be them." Damon said. " Lee, get Aria and Loranda to the safe house in the bunker. The children, women and old will be gathered there. It's too late to transport them. Stay in the bunker no matter what. "

"You can't expect us to stay hidden and do nothing." I protested.

"You won't be doing nothing. You'll keep them safe, I'll send some guards your way as well, now go. "

He was in alpha mode now and using his alpha tone on me. He seemed to have noticed and came to me. "Please just keep everyone safe. We will come meet you there when everything is settled." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I hugged him.

"Be safe okay." I said giving him a quick kiss. "You too." He replied.

Aria and Chase kissed and said their goodbyes and our two mates hurriedly left the room.

We also needed to get to work, I went to Aria's side and helped her up. Her leg was hurt and she won't be able to walk properly.

"We need to get to Loranda." I said and she nodded.

She was leaping and helping her we got to where Loranda was and she was sleeping peacefully.

"Loranda get up. " I said tapping her quickly.