War Day 2: Trapped!

Start from the beginning

I'll snipe everyone that comes out!

Me: Pffff.... They won't see this coming for sure hahahahaha!

Just thinking about how the heroes will feel when they see their comrades dropping right in front of their eyes like flies from the sky will be hella good!

Ohh I am sure they won't see this coming!

I didn't even know that I would get my hands on a weapon like this!

UWU!

I am soo exited!

Opp and here comes the first one!

I watched Bondo and Mineta come out of the room. they had some bear and mouse traps with them.

Am I a bear now?

The heck are you even doing with them?

Are you guys out of your mind?

Do I look like an animal to you?!

THE HECK!!!!

I aimed at Mineta's arm first and pulled the trigger. Unfortunately this wasn't as easy as paintball. So, in the end I missed.

This is a lot harder than it looks!

You know what...

To hell with that!

I stood up giving away my hiding spot and since I already was exposed, I didn't care if they saw me by now or not. Why not make it easier for them told me my stupid brain.

Me: OH HEROES~!

In the end I screamed at the top of my longs looking at them and then decided since I had enough bullets to just shot the whole magazine of the gun.

Did I aim at something?

Not really.

I was just shooting at them like a mad man and laughing like crazy too.

Me: OH DID I MISS? THEN LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHA

After I ran out of bullets I saw both of them on the ground and decided to reload and start firing a little bit more at them since Kurogiri still hasn't taken them away. Now describing them as cheese would be pretty close to what they actually looked like. By some miracle, I didn't hit their head but only their lips and a couple of bullets stuck in their chests. Still very very painful.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA

After I emptied the second load of my magazine, I heard Kurogiri from my earbud telling me to stop and I did stop just for a second so that he could collect the people.

This was fun!

I actually need to thank AfO for it and I also think I got the hang of it too!

The rest of the day I stayed there and this time I hid myself before aiming at the people that came out. Besides Mineta and Bondo the only other person was Iida. Apparently, the moment they opened the door, he wanted to run out immediately using his quirk. Keyword wanted. Too bad for him that the moment I saw the door move open, I just fired at the person. This time all of my bullets struck in his chest and he fell down to the ground. I could hear them scream and through the lens I could see that the thing that would close the wound looked red as blood too.

Good Job preparing this beauty!

I could hear their screams the moment they saw Iida fall to the ground it was like musing in my ears. The rest of the day I had them on a strict diet.

Let's see how you like not being able to get out of there for the whole day!!!

Food?

What food!

What drinks!

You wanted to capture me like some kind of animal?

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!

I AM A BEAST!

You can't get rid of me so easily!