Chapter 29

Hey everyone, so on the occasion of Navami, I decided to post two chapters today. So here you go.......

Advira's POV
It's been a week since I reached my hometown. I'm happy to see my parents after so long. Haneul, Maria, Srishti, Neha and me were sitting on the terrace.

 Haneul, Maria, Srishti, Neha and me were sitting on the terrace

I missed my hometown, now I'm here but I'm not happy. I'm missing him badly. Only I knew how many times I tried to call him but didn't find the courage to do so. Everyone was talking to each other but I was silent all the time. I'm not in mood to talk to anyone. We were already tired. You know the marriage preparation in india.........

"Hey Han I've heard that you are a good singer, please sing a song for us. I call Mishka di. Afterall its her wedding."
Srishti said and called di
She started singing and I can feel each line of the song

'Love in your eyes,
sitting silent by my side
Going on, holding hands,
walking through the nights
Hold me up,
hold me tight,
lift me up to touch the sky
Teaching me to love with heart, helping me open my mind'

I saw.......how he looked at me with full of love. How he protect me. How he took care of me when I was shivering from my nightmare.

'I can fly,
I'm proud that I can fly
To give the best of mine,
till the end of the time
Believe me I can fly,
I'm proud that I can fly
To give the best of mine,
the heaven in the sky'

'Stars in the sky,
wishing once upon a time
Give me love,
make me smile till the end of life
Hold me up,
hold me tight,
lift me up to touch the sky
Teaching me to love with heart, helping me open my mind'

I remembered how lovingly he kissed me. He didn't took any advantage of me when I was drunk. . I didn't realise when he slowly broke all the walls in my heart and took my heart with him. He didn't stop me when I told him to forget all things. Why didn't he stop me? Somewhere in my heart I want him to stop me. I want him to cage me in his love like he used to say
' don't you dare to leave me angel otherwise I'll cage you forever'
Lier....he is lier

Can't you believe that you light up my way
No matter how that ease my path,
I'll never lose my faith
See me fly,
I'm proud to fly up high
Show you the best of mine
till the end of the time
Believe me I can fly,
I'm singing in the sky
Show you the best of mine,
the heaven in the sky
Nothing can stop me
Spread my wings... so wide

He never stopped me from flying. Everytime he introduced me to others with proud that 'she is data analyst of my company and my PA'
I'm missing him badly. If I'm a bird then he is my sky where I want to fly. I love him......O God I love him......

The song end and I didn't realise that I was crying. Di held my hand took me inside the room.

"ADVIRA....... STOP IT NOW. Just look at your condition....... Accept the fact that you felt jealous when Julia was close to Daniel, accept it that you like everything about him, accept it that you can't live without him, accept that you're missing him and accept the face that YOU.LOVE.HIM. realise it before it's too late. Do you know how much he suffered in his life? You are not alone in this world who has insecurities.... everyone has. You know his own parents left him when he was merely five year old? His mother used to curse him that he is a burden, a disgrace for her. His father left him for another woman after the death of his grandparents and her mother snatched all the properties and left him crying on the road. It was his neighbour who adopted him but after 4 years he also died in a car accident. His school mates used to bully him. They called him unwanted, disgrace, cursed and what not. Now tell me.....is your past horrible than his?"
I burst into tears and she said with tears rolling down her cheeks

"I was being selfish to think that you both are made for each other but not now.......I think it's better if you forget each other"

"NO NO.........don't say this please. I l...lo...love him"

"Advira if you're saying this because of his past then stop right here........"

"No not because I pity him but I love him. I didn't realise since when I started loving him but I love him. I can't live without him. I'll die........"

"Then why didn't you tell him"

"I........"

"Advira you're here for my wedding. You will return back to NYC after 10 days. What if someone tried capture his heart......"
She said and left as maa was calling her.
She is right what if someone tried to come between us. No no no I can't let this happen........

So finally....... hufffff our Stubborn Advira accepted that she is in love with him. So are you guys excited about it?
Let's see how will she express her feelings ❤️❤️❤️❤️