Chapter 14

After 2 months

Advira POV
"Good morning Advira" Miss Laura greeted me.

"Good morning Laura. How are you"

"I'm fine dear. Congratulations, now you are the permanent member of our family"
I giggled and thanked her. Yes, after the results of final exam, five interns were selected by Smith's corporation and Charles interprises. Srishti , Ritasha and Rehan has joined Charles interprises while me and Shekhar ( one of the student of Delhi University) has joined Smith corporation. Yesterday Miss Laura resigned and now I became the permanent PA of Mr Smith 'huff'. I came a bit early than the normal timing, so that Miss Laura could explain me other important things. I want to know almost all the things related to this job cause during part time I only handled half of the things and other was handled by Miss Laura, so I called her today. God.......... this PA work is not that easy, Mr Smith is a good person but a very strict boss. I'm telling you, never ever mess with him. I don't know what I've to face in future while working for him cause I'm both working as his PA and data analyst........ God knows what other roles I've to do for him but I'm getting a good salary for my job. $15000 per year is not a bad deal. I can do both that to with perfection. After 5 years I'll left this country and return to India to live with my parents. America is really a good place but when all your dear ones are not with you then what is the point of living somewhere else and also my uttrakhand is a beautiful and peaceful place. Miss Laura was explaining every thing to me and I was just nodding like a nursery child.

" Dear, I've kept all the files in this locker. Although you know almost everything but still I want to make sure that you don't ever face any problem from my side"

"I'll miss you Laura." I said to her sadly and she hugged me tightly.

"Whenever you want to meet me just come to my house. You already know the address and don't forget to take Srishti and Maria with you. We will have a girly time together"
she said and winked at me. We were talking casually when we heard someone's throat clearing. We turned around and got up from our seats

"good morning Mr Smith"
we both said in unison. He greeted us and called me in his cabin. After bidding good bye to Miss Laura I hurriedly entered in his cabin with his coffee and iPad in my hand.

Daniel's POV
"Good morning Mr Smith"
Advira greeted me and gave me my black coffee.

"Miss Joshi I think you are a bit nervous" I said to her

"Huh?"

"I think you gave me your cup of coffee instead of mine"
First she confused and looked at the coffee mug in my hand then her eyes widened in realisation. Before she could stop me, I took a sip and said

" well I like this as well" I smirked at her

"Shit it's my leaving, I took a sip from this mug. God........"
she murmured softly but I heard her. God it's her leaving, now it tastes more sweeter than before. I roamed my lips all over the corner of mug while she was busy cursing herself. Her expression was worth watching. After a while she said embarrassingly

" Mr Smith I'll prepare another one for you........" Before she could complete her sentence I interrupted her and asked her for my today's schedule. After that she left for another work and I touched her coffee mug , it is simple and beautiful just like her. I again touched the cup with my lips and started my work.

After completing all the office stuffs I went to Advira's cabin where she was lost in her work with earphone in her ears

After completing all the office stuffs I went to Advira's cabin where she was lost in her work with earphone in her ears. 'I wish if you lost like this in me as well. I so want to hide you in myself.' I came out of my dreamland and tapped her shoulder cause this time clearing my throat won't work. "Yes Mr Smith do you need anything"

" Yes we've to leave for the meeting"

"But Sir meeting is after one hour"

"I know but Adam told me that the timings has been changed"
I told her in my best professional tone and she nodded in agreement. I lied to her cause I want to spend some time with her. She took all the necessary things with her and sat in the car with me. In between the ride Adam called me and

"Hey dude meeting will be held two hours later"
I was shocked and happy but quickly composed myself and with an angry expression I stopped the car with a jolt.

"WTH Adam..... First they said one hour earlier and now two hours later. Is this some kind of joke?"

"What the hell are you blabbering Dani"

"What do you mean by enjoy the site. Me and Advira almost reached there and you are saying that I should enjoy the beauty of nature"
finally the stupid got the point and I'm sure he is smirking right now

"Oh so that's the matter. Okay buddy enjoy the beauty of nature of course. Your beautiful NATURE is Advira after all and use protection man I don't want to be an uncle that soon"

"STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE ADAM" I shouted at him and my angel flinched at my tone. I cut the call and move my head to window side to hide my blush. Well for the first time I got to know that I can blush as well. God I'm literally gone. I came out of my trance hearing my angel's voice

" Mr Smith I think Adam is right. We should enjoy the nature right now. As there is no point of going back and all the work of today is done."
And thats BINGO. I acted like I'm thinking about it then I nodded my head in agreement. I know how much she loves nature. Even I started gardening in my mansion which will convert into a home when she will enter there as my wife.

"So where do you live in India" I started the conversation

"Uttarakhand, Nainital. It's a beautiful place. You should visit there once, you will instantly fall in love with it."

"Indeed" I replied while watching intensely at her

"I've an idea. You can visit there during December as my sister is going to marry and you will get a chance see Indian wedding as well" she chirped happily

"Your sister already gave me an invitation"

"What... really. So now it's final, you have to come to my hometown"

"Okay I'll" I replied with a poker face but inside I was dancing happily. After spending some more time, we left for the meeting. We greeted everyone and about to start the meeting when suddenly
" are you all about to start without me?"
I heard the voice which I never wanted to........

Hey readers I'm trying to improve the way of writing. I would like to thanks vel555, mikywaymidnight , SHineeSunshine and some of my readers for their advices and suggestions.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last but not the least...love you all.....