Chapter 17

Advira POV (cont.)
I look at the boy in front of me with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"This is for you my preety lady" the boy said with a mesmerizing smile

"Ummm......thank you but how do you......" Before I could complete Mr Smith said in slightly angry tone

"You.can.go.now.
I've heard that this sweet is famous in india, so I thought to add it in food list. Enjoy" he said to me with a poker face but whatever abi to mujhe bas kaju katli khaane se matlab h (all I want to eat kaju katli now).

 Enjoy" he said to me with a poker face but whatever abi to mujhe bas kaju katli khaane se matlab h (all I want to eat kaju katli now)

Ignoring him I started eating my kaju katli. I was about to finish it all but I felt someone's gaze on me then I realised that I didn't even asked him...shit. Only four pieces were left in the places still I was reluctant to gave a single piece to anyone but it was arranged by him.....to dil par patthar rakh k Mene pucch hi liya (so with a heavy heart finally I asked him)
"Mr Smith I know that you don't like to have sweets but still you should taste one piece of it. I'm sure you'll love it" please say no please say no please say no

"Actually I love Indian sweets ,so why one I'll have 3 pieces"
with that he took three pieces and ate it one by one while looking at me with amused expression........bhoot haan nhi to ( i don't know how to pronounce it in English but in this she is cursing him for taking her sweets)
I shoved the last piece of kaju katli in my mouth before he could ask for more. I had big happy grin on my face then I heard him chuckling. What so funny..... O shit  I was behaving like an idiot girl. O God it was embarrassing. To hide my embarrassment I started to check the presentation.

Daniel POV
She was smiling like a small child when she saw one of my staff boy with her favourite sweets. Well I knew its her favourite but didn't know that she would be that happy

"This is for you my preety lady" he said. How dare he flirt with my angel that to in front of me. I dismissed him angrily and said to my angel to enjoy the sweets. I saw her eating all the sweets...she was completely lost in it. I wonder how can she lost in everything she does. Either work or food or enjoying the the nature. Will she ever lost in me like that? She was so concentrated in her sweets that she didn't notice that I was observing her keenly. May be sensing my gaze she looked at me and I guess with most difficulty she offered me to taste a piece of the sweet. I could tell that she didn't want to share a single piece of it with anyone. So to tease her I took 3 pieces of that sweet and ate all. I wanted to laugh at her reaction when she shoved the last piece into her mouth like it was the last piece in the universe. May be she thought that I would snatch that piece of delight from her ha ha. I bit my lips hard to control my laughter but unable to control a chuckle left from my mouth. Embarrassing by the situation she engrossed herself in presentation which was checked for umpteenth times by us back in the office. After some time she drifted towards sleep and I covered her with blanket. My angel is really cute and funny.
"We'll reach Italy within 6 hours. Till then sleep my angel."
I wispered and placed kisses on her cheeks then on her forehead. She unknowingly smiled in her sleep and I again kissed her. 'Soon you will be mine angel' with the thought I engrossed myself in my work.