𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘

Warnings: nothing much
Continuation of Some Things Change (Part 1)

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ,
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The first session had already ended, and the hall was lively again, students scurrying to their next classes. Minghao walked silently behind Junhui, both going to Chinese class. Minghao wanted to apologise for agreeing without getting confirmation, but he couldn't find the right time nor the courage. He watched as Junhui entered the room and sat down in his usual seat, not paying Minghao any mind. Minghao pouted, slowly sitting down.

He'll just apologise later.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

School felt longer than usual. Minghao swore the clock was broken. Every time he looked at it the minute hand seemed like it never moved at all. When the last bell finally rang, Minghao gratefully stood up and rushed out of the class, ready to flop down on his bed when he got back to the dorms. Junhui also stayed at the dorm, and what a coincidence that he lived just down the hall, in room 901.

Speaking of Junhui, someone tapped Minghao shoulder lightly, trying to get his attention. Spinning around, he was met face to face with Junhui. He had one earphone in his ear while the other was left dangling by the wire. Minghao was curious about what he was listening to. "I think we should meet up tomorrow, we only have 3 weeks."

"Oh, uh. Yeah, s-sure." Minghao blurted out, not really registering what Junhui said. "Cool, see you tomorrow then." And he was gone. Minghao watched with pouty lips as Junhui was pulled off by his friend, he couldn't even say goodbye.

Minghao made a quick stop at his locker before walking back to the dorms. He had his own headphones on, spacing out as he trudged down the familiar path.