𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞┃𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚗

Warnings: this is mafia au, so most things that are connected with mafias, such as bombs, guns, shooting, and stuff will be mentioned.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

I'ᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Yeonjun pulled the trigger, the body in front of him going limp. He hadn't expected it to be this easy. He was presuming there would at least be one or two guards at the entrance, but the house was empty, only Mr Kim sitting silently at his desk working on something. It was too easy, knowing Mr Kim, he would've already predicted their entrance, having hundreds of defences ready.

"No one." 

A voice behind caught Yeonjun off guard for a second. Aiming the gun behind him, he shot a bullet first. "Geez, chill." Yeonjun turned around, sighing in relief when he noticed who it was. "Sorry, it's just, something is off," Yeonjun replied, shrugging.

"Everyone is saying that. Come on, they're in the living room." Yeonjun smiled, pecking his boyfriend on the lips before walking in the direction of the living room.

The room smelt like tea. Sitting on the coach was the maknae line (though Beomgyu insists he's in the hyung line), all on their phones, probably playing a video game. Yeonjun raised his eyebrows at how comfortable they were. "Better not leave any evidence," Soobin warned, standing at the doorway.

"Don't worry hyung, we're going to burn the house down anyway." Taehyun waved his hand exasperatedly, his legs thrown over Beomgyu's lap. Soobin eyed Yeonjun, who had suddenly found interest in the huge vase near the corner.

"I thought I told you no?"

Yeonjun laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I love you?" Soobin rolled his eyes, not bothering to argue. Yeonjun would be sleeping on the couch tonight anyway. Deciding to look around for anything valuable, Soobin left the room, heading towards the master bedroom.

As he inspected the drawers, he heard something creak inside the cupboard. Soobin peered at it, head cocking to the side. He too, like Yeonjun, could feel that something wasn't right. None of their jobs had ever been this easy.

Soobin considered calling Yeonjun, or anyone else to back him up if someone or something came out of the wooden cabinet. But soon thought none of it, it was probably something falling, like a book. Turning on his heel, he made a move to exit the room, no valuables were kept there.