𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎

Warnings: no warnings.
Continuation of Men Like Him (Part 1)

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ Mɪɴɢʏᴜ

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Guessing it was a prefect, Wonwoo started to look around, trying to find a way out. But just as he took a step towards (what he assumed was) the door, a hand had pulled him back and started dragging him in the opposite direction through the crowd. 

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

At this moment, Wonwoo regretted every single life choice he ever met. He regrets coming to this party, letting his feelings get the better of him. He regrets falling for Mingyu, regrets falling that pretty face of his. Why did his heart race every time Mingyu so much looked in his direction?

Wonwoo regretted letting his heart free from its cage. He's heard the rumours, about how Mingyu would sleep with anyone, then throw them away. As if they were a toy, something to play with until he got bored and bought a new one.

But Wonwoo couldn't help it, like a lot of other students in the school, the perfect smile Mingyu owned tricked everyone, making them believe he was a kind, loving person. The perfect boyfriend. 

They all thought they had a chance, to change Mingyu's personality, to be something more than a one-night stand. But they were all wrong, Mingyu was just a heartbreaker, breaking heart after heart without even noticing. Giving people that small light of hope, borrowing their heart and returning it in pieces, broken and in pain.

Wonwoo felt a tear slip down his face as he was dragged out of the common room. He was too caught up in his own emotions to notice who was pulling him, or where they were going. He heard a door slam shut in the distance but didn't bother to find out who it was.

"What is wrong with you?" Someone asked, Wonwoo didn't know who it was, but he replied with an I don't know. "What made you think coming to my party was a good idea." Wonwoo cries soften, taking his glasses off to wipe his tears properly. Looking up, he realised who it was. The last person he would ever want to see now.

"I told you we can't meet up in school." Wonwoo choked out a laugh, rubbing his red eyes.

"You're the one who pulled me here, Mingyu." Wonwoo managed to reply as he took a seat on a nearby chair, placing his glasses on the table. 

Mingyu smiled, caressing Wonwoo's cheek only for his hand to be slapped away.

"Stop acting like you care for me. I'm just another one of your dolls." Wonwoo mumbled, looking at his shoes. Wonwoo hated how he felt so small in front of Mingyu, so submissive. "You're different Wonwoo, stop saying that." Wonwoo didn't reply, wishing he could just disappear forever. "The rumours are false. You know I stopped doing those things." Mingyu said placing his hand on Wonwoo's thigh.

"Why are you so scared about others knowing?" Wonwoo asked, catching Mingyu off guard. His grin faltered, falling into a frown for just a second before a soft smile appeared once again. "It's not about others, it's my father," Mingyu whispered. "You know he won't approve us." Wonwoo's cries completely stopped, just some sniffling here and there.

"Please, just a little longer, once I get a stable job I'll let the whole world know." Wonwoo took in deep breathes, resting his head on Mingyu's chest, leaning into his touch.

"I'll proudly let the whole world know who you belong to. Wait for me, okay?" Mingyu whispered into Wonwoo's ears, his own tears falling. 

Wonwoo knew men like Mingyu, he knew how they played with his feelings, hurting him in ways he could never possibly imagine.

But that was the old Mingyu, Wonwoo will believe him one last time. Wonwoo will hand him his broken heart one last time and trust him to care for it, mend it well. Wonwoo trusted Mingyu not to hurt him.

"I'll wait for you." 

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Yes, a short chapter

Yes, a short chapter. what did you think?

Author💎