𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢┃𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗

Warnings: *_*

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇs?

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Honey, are you ready to go?" Jaemin felt the corners of his lips lift when he heard the familiar voice. Turning around, he hugged the male, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Nono, when did you arrive?" Jeno would have smiled at the nickname, but right now he was trying not to suffocate from the tight hug Jaemin had pulled him into.

"J-Jaemin," Jeno managed out, tapping his back to signal the lack of oxygen. "Oh, sorry." Jaemin let go of Jeno immediately, looking down sheepishly. "Come on, we should get going." Without another word, Jaemin grabbed his briefcase and hurried out of his office, running to catch up with Jeno who was already at the elevator.

The rest of the walk to the car consist of Jaemin blabbering about his day and Jeno listening quietly, making sure Jaemin didn't bump into anything or anyone. Not like anyone would dare to so much touch Jaemin, his duality was actually something Jeno was concerned about.

Jaemin could act like a spoilt baby and throw tantrums for a second, and the next suddenly become this man that could make anyone fall to their knees and call daddy. He would suddenly be so cold and stern, making even the toughest men shrink back with his gaze. It surprised everyone.

And Jeno was proud to call this man his.

The radio was turned on and Jaemin was quiet the whole ride home, admiring the scenery outside him. Once they reached home, however, Jaemin had started talking about a new drama he started watching, granted the radio was turned off.

"Jeno, are you listening?" Jaemin asked as the two trudged up the steps towards the front door. "Jaemin, did you lock the door in the morning before leaving?" Jeno asked. Jaemin looked at their house. The main door was wide open, and the lights were on, a person's silhouette could be seen on the second floor through the window.

"I did!" 

The couple quickly ran up the last few steps and rushed in, taking another flight of stairs to the second floor. Flinging open the door to the bathroom, Jaemin and Jeno scanned the room, a baseball bat in Jaemin's hand and a gun in Jeno's.

A high pitch scream was heard next, before splashes of water. In the middle of the small room was a large bathtub, and in that bathtub, was a small boy, trying to climb out. He didn't look like he could do anything harmful, so both men lowered their weapons and watched in amusement as the boy struggle to get out of the tub.