𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎┃𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗

Warnings: mention of sex, nothing much 

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Jeno pouted as he watched the light grey-haired boy forcefully pull Jisung into a hug. If it was anyone other than Jisung, Jeno would've already punched then by now, not caring who was at fault. But this was Jisung, the maknae of their friend group, the cutest little hamster Jeno had ever met. Jeno could never lay a finger on him.

Chenle? Maybe. Scratch that Chenle probably deserved it anyway. Jisung? Never in a million years.

So, all Jeno could do was glare, from a distance, as his significant other yanked Jisung onto his lap, screaming about how adorable he was. "You might burn a hole through him if you continue staring." Mark chuckled, patting Jeno on the back. Jeno looked at him cluelessly, as if he wasn't plotting Jisung's death a second ago for touching what was his.

"Jisung knows how possessive you are, he'll stop Jaemin from going too far." Mark continued. "I'm not the possessive type," Jeno mumbled, just loudly enough for Mark to hear.

"Yeah right, and I'm not in love with watermelon." Mark rolled his eyes. Jeno pouted, he wasn't the possessive type. He was just, a bit protective about who was touching what was his. Jaemin was his. And there were many situations that Jeno could think of where he was being the loving and understandable boyfriend he was.

There was one time when Jaemin was playing with a little kitten, Jeno didn't care about that. What about the other time when Jaemin held hands with an elderly woman? Jeno didn't say anything. Jeno just didn't like Jaemin hanging out with an attractive and talented man other than him. Jisung was no exception.

"Uri Jisungie, mwoya mwoya."

Jisung and Jeno winced at what Jaemin said. Jisung was extremely aware of Jaemin's angry boyfriend, causing him to try and wiggle out of Jaemin's embrace. Unfortunately, Jaemin, who was totally oblivious to the glare he was receiving, only tightened his grip.

At this point, Jeno wasn't even trying to be subtle. He sat there, jaws locked and hands on his crossed legs, looking as if he was going to kill the two men in front of him. "Dude, why you are looking like you want to kill someone??" Chenle asked, peering in the direction Jeno was looking. Jeno didn't hear him, nor did he care that Chenle had called him dude.

His eyes twitched a bit when the last straw came, seeing as Jaemin tried to kiss Jisung on the neck. Standing up quite suddenly, the chair Jeno was sitting on screeched a bit as it was pushed back by the force. Jeno marched up towards his boyfriend, fuming. Snatching Jaemin's wrist, he pulled him along towards an empty room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Jeno? What's wron-" Jaemin's words were cut off by a forceful kiss, full of anger. Jeno bit Jaemin's bottom lip harshly, drawing a bit of blood. The room they were in was empty, only for a wooden table in the corner, which Jeno back Jaemin into.

Jaemin moaned into the kiss, enjoying it. He liked Jeno's possessive side, telling Jaemin that he was only Jeno's. No one else could change that. As they pulled away to catch their breath, Jaemin smiled a bit. A small, innocent smile, which melted Jeno's heart.

"I'm sorry, I just got a bit jealous." Jeno sighed as he ran his thumb over Jaemin's bleeding lip.

"It's alright," Jaemin replied, pecking Jeno's lips. "Glad you admit you're possessive."

"I'm not possessive. I just don't like seeing you with anyone else either than me." Jeno pouted.

"Pulling me away from our baby Jisung in front of everyone is not possessive?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow, running his hand through Jeno's hair. "That isn't even the worst you've done." Jaemin clicked his tongue, reminding Jeno of the time he had put an innocent man in the hospital because he hugged Jaemin. Turns out the innocent man was Jaemin's cousin.

"That was one time." Jeno defended, leaning into Jaemin's touch as he slowly caressed Jaemin's thigh.

"What about the time where you "accidentally" stepped on Renjun's foot because he was too close to me?"

"It was an accident."

"And when you almost fucked me on my mother's couch because she wanted to set me up with a girl?"

"You would do the same thing if I was suggested to get married to a woman."

"Also, must I remind you about the time-"

"Okay okay, fine, I'm possessive. Happy?" Jeno cut Jaemin off, not wanting to hear any more of his history. "Very." Jaemin grinned, placing a soft kiss on Jeno's lips. "Now we should go, the others will be waiting." Jaemin made a move to hop of the table but was blocked by Jeno, who had a playful smirk on.

"Let them wait a little while longer." Jeno grinned before capturing Jaemin's lips again, but this time, full of lust.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

"Do you guys...hear that?" Renjun asked, looking up from his phone. Muffled sounds were coming from the room next to them. The 5 boys strained their ears, trying to make out what it was. The noise was getting louder and louder until they could clearly hear and predict what was going on in the next room.

"WHO WANTS ICE CREAM?"

𝙽𝙲𝚃 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

I'm trying to revive this account cause I'm still studying for my exams

I'm trying to revive this account cause I'm still studying for my exams. Just some short stories I've written before. 

Author 💎