Instantly my mind went into panic mode because these things only happened in movies when someone is about to get kidnapped and I honestly don't want that. I know the sun is still out and people walking around but if I learnt anything from movies is that kidnappers don't care they pick you up anywhere anytime.

I let out a breath of relief when I saw Marcus is the one who came around the vehicle.

Thank you Jesus

"Hello Ms. Santiago" he smiled walking up to me

"Hello Marcus" I reciprocated the smile

"You know the guy?" Jade nudged me whispering

I nodded my head as I turned to look at them before turning back to Marcus.

"What are you doing here Marcus" I asked confused

"The boss wants to see you" he stood in front of me "Hello ladies" he nodded to the girls beside me before bringing his attention back to me

I watched the girls nodded giving him a confused look mixed with suspicion as to who he is and why is he talking to me.

"Why is that" I asked

I mean I wanted to see her but what was the reason. This is the first time this is happening, she sending for me and things like that.

"I don't know ask questions,I just follow instructions" he said

"Okay so what now" I asked

"If you could kindly come with me I'll take you to her"

"Okay let me talk to my friends first"

He nodded his head, making his way around the other side of the vehicle giving me time to speak with my friends. I turned to face them to see that they were already looking at me.

"So who is he" Kylie asked

"He works for Leone" I shrugged  "He's going to take me to see her"

"Oh okay well be careful and if anything let us know" they hugged me

"I will" I pulled back from the hug

I walked around the vehicle to see Marcus standing there with the door open "Thank you" I got in making myself comfortable. He closed the door going to the driver's side, getting in then he pulled off.

I leaned back turning my head to look out the window, watching the buildings and cars passed by. After about twenty minutes the vehicle came to a stop, Marcus got out coming to my side opening the door for me. I got out the vehicle to see that we were at some restaurant.

"After you" Marcus opened the door for me to walk in

"Thank you" I walked in to the empty restaurant confused

I walked further into the restaurant looking around, it was a very nice restaurant the scenery was beautiful but I was confused as to why it was empty. I scanned around the restaurant again when my eyes landed on someone across the room. As if sensing someone was looking they looked up from what they doing meeting my eyes smiling, Leone.

Her smile is addicting

She stood up from her seat, walking over to the me "Hello beautiful" she stood infront of me smiling

"Hi Leone" I smiled

She wrapped her arms around my waist, subconsciously I wrapped mine around her neck.

"You look beautiful today" she rested her forehead against mine

My poor little heart doing flips