Here for you - Chapter 7

Here POV of other Characters after the wedding

Christian
Marrying a woman you don't like, can be hard but Katherine reminded me of my mom, her dark brown hair, with light copper shade skin, had a clean, heart-shaped face with soft black eyes, sexy and  5'3. I never want to hurt a woman, my parents raised me to be respectful, but sometimes you do things, that can hurt others as I did to Eva, I moment Katherine shouted 'is it because of Eva'. My heart skipped a beat, no one Knew about my past except, for Jake and Dad.

I met Eva in my Business school at Stanford. She was a hard worker, she lost her parents at a very fragile age, had two-part jobs. I loved her since the moment, I saw her, I even wanted to start a family with her, well my father wasn't supportive at first when I told him I wanted to propose to her, he thought she was just using me but later he treated her as his own. We dated for 2 years before, I caught her cheating on me with a Random guy, I slapped her accidentally before I broke up with her, she died the same night. It was also the night I got to know she was pregnant with my child and carrying a baby might be very dangerous for her health, She was suffering from a mental condition, which made her do things when she wasn't in the right state mind. I regretted everything I did with her that night, I was feeling guilty about what happened to her that night.

I never let any girl come near my heart, I had numerous one night stands, but I never thought I would be marrying a woman, whose father betrayed my mum and was the reason she died. But the one kiss made me forget my guiltiness, Her lips tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed her, She had a sculpted figure which was curvy. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-white fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-black eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart-shaped lips.

I had a sigh of relief when she didn't know about Eva's past, there was this part of me that didn't want especially her to know about Eva. When Jake came, he saved me from answering her questions because I wasn't ready to face her.

Jake
Christian- why did you tell her? I know you did.
Jake - I am sorry Chris, I know I shouldn't have told her about it, but ...
(Christian cuts in, with a furious tone, like he was about to break something)
Christian- But what Jake, no know has to know about my past, it's none of your business to tell.
Jake - she needed to know about your past, she needs to know about the man, she is married to, she is your wife Christian, she at least deserves it.
(Christian pulls the collar of Jake's shirt )
It starts to rain heavily
Christian- She is not my wife she never will be, I am not stupid to forget what Grayson did to my mother. He betrayed her, he was the reason my mum died.
                       This is not a wedding, it was just an agreement, It's fake. Do you understand?
Jake - I understand Chris but try to understand she didn't do anything to aunt Lara. What do you mean by "an Agreement "? What are you not telling me?
The lights started to flicker inside, (Christian slowly removes his hand off Me and pats on his shoulder)
Christian- it's nothing you should be worried about, it's just a deal between Me, Olivia and dad. They wanted me to marry Katherine so that there won't be any
                       Problems between the families.
Jake- Isn't Olivia, Katherine's mom, she wanted you to marry Katherine so that there won't be any problems between the families but there weren't any issues
            Between the families. And you accepted the offer so easily.
Christian- No, how do you think I will accept, that big of an issue so easily. Olivia made a promise, and now she has no choice but to keep it.
Jake- what is the promise?
Christian- Fuck it, You won't even understand, don't dwell about it. It's raining heavily, let's go inside. I am already drenched
(Christian takes his hand off my shoulder and turns to return to the wedding hall.. before he would I grabbed his hand, tightly )
Jake- Stop, just give me your word that you won't hurt, she is not Grayson. You will give her a chance, for who she is, not what she is.
(His hands were back on collar )
Christian- I
Katherine comes running to us before Christian could answer
What happened? Christian gasped. Katherine with a worried tone "I need your help, I need to go to the hospital, can anyone take me there, please?, okay, I will take you, both I and Christian replied. I went to turn the car, they both followed me.

Christian
We got into the car, Jake kept asking her stupid questions, she tried to answer, most of them she was unsure.
Katherine was soaked in rain, the dress was mostly transparent, I could see her curves primarily. Her ebony black hair was wet, yet her face was untouched. Her eyes were soaked with tears, she was in tension, anybody could say just by looking at her face. She was shivering, I offered her a jacket but she refused, I kept asking her, she finally accepted it.
She asked me to call her mom, I was calling but she wasn't answering. We reached the hospital within 10 minutes before the car was even parked, she ran into the hospital, I understand her panic, Jake parked the car, we both went inside, I could see her hugging her mother and crying. Her cheek was and I could see the tears sliding down

Made me remember the night Eva died, the cops called me in the middle of the night, informing me Eva was admitted to the hospital due to the car crash. I spent the whole night getting the news that she died, and so did the baby. My father had a stroke hearing that news, it was horrible waiting for my father to Regain his conscience and Jake to return from London. The smell of the hospital made me nauseous.

There were a lot of people I didn't know, I ought to know, it was getting late, people started to leave, Jake and I were standing in a corner, it was 10:45 and there weren't any people left. Katherine asked us to leave, Jake immediately replied he wanted to stay for her,  listening to that answer made me wanna leave, so that's what I did. I went and sat in the car, soon after Jake followed me, this part of me enjoyed it, him coming to the car.

Crystal
Today evening I was so happy Katherine got married, and I was finally thinking she is going to find some happiness, I got a call from New Orleans hospital that my mom was in the hospital due to a car, I couldn't stop crying that for a second she was coming to Katherine's wedding and the other she is In a life and death position, I ran to aunt Liv because I didn't want To spoil Katherine's wedding day, she ran into the bride's room and grabbed her phone and car keys instantly , I was crying until we got there , when I went inside they told me simply 7 fucking words  we are sorry , we tried our best .

I don't know, what to do, or how to react, the moment I got to know my mom just died, it felt like a huge part of me left me in the middle of nowhere,,when Katherine came hugged me, I couldn't stop crying. Everyone we're here but it felt like no one was. It made me question every single thing in my life, why did this happen to me, I was always nice to people, and a million questions were raised in my head.

When Katherine hugged aunt liv made me wanna die,  Made me think how unlucky I was, how Katherine gets everything in her life.Everyone were trying to console me , but nothing was going to work, I just lost my freaking mother because was on her way to Katherine's wedding. I envy Katherine , and I am going to get what is mine .
Don't forget to follow to me for NEW chapters every weekend!! Also, make sure to LIKE this chapter if you enjoyed it! Turn on NOTIFICATIONS to get notified whenever I post! I love you guys and thanks for reading!

Instagram: keerthisree2005
Business email: Keerthisreejonnakuti@gmail.com
Roblox :queenvampire1122
Free fire:keerthisreeJ

If you guys need any update on the story before I post please dm me on Instagram or email me, love you guys Bye

Check out my previous book
https://www.wattpad.com/story/208674033?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=vijayabharathi791&wp_originator=Cr%2FxbnbMbxPdSLAj663OUAbg5kuzoHLfXpO%2FeSAK7m%2B8Fjra2QRKwestefF7GT6JGpWLPm36pHyTaCLszn2g23%2BtYbHPQGyZ1VInxZ%2B6DFGTd09wFH66ilQYVQvnmLyp