It is happening - chapter 5

Everything doesn't happen for a reason, sometimes life is cleaner than it looks, sometimes it's darker than it is going to be

Previously
The minister kept saying something, there was the question - Christian Andrew Ainsworth will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto her as long as you both shall live?
There was a pause, my tension and anxiety were getting high and I couldn't breathe, is he having a second thought, as I do

Yes, I do! An arrogant, deep, tensed voice.

Even though it took him seconds to answer I could see my mother's face, she looked concerned. My heart is pounding faster than it ever did, my brain keeps showing me the images of my past, the last time I saw these people, the memories weren't so good, people who loved me became people who hated me, the fire, the house, the coven, the elders. It feels like the air was cut short and it was suffocating, the veil, the people.

The question arrives - Katherine Alexandra Montaz will you have this man to be your husband; to live together with him in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto him as long as you both shall live?

My body started to sweat but my feet are getting cold, people were staring at me, this is my last chance to be happy, should I marry him? Why am I even doing this? My mind went completely blank, but there was only one answer I could say

Ye..y...yes! I stammered but I did it in a fumble voice,

the Minster goes on again saying -Who gives this woman to be married to this man?
My mom replies -She gives herself, with the blessing of her mother and her well-wishers

The minster says -Repeat the wedding vows after me
Christian turns towards and takes my right hand in his, then repeats after the minster -In the name of God, I Christian Andrew Ainsworth, take you, Katherine Alexandra Montaz, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.

He drops my hand it was like a shiver down my neck when he touched me, his muscular body is so perfect, I would into his arms if he asks me, wait what, what hell am I thinking about?
Minster asks me to take his right hand

I turned towards him and take his hand and repeated after the minster -In the name of God, I, Katherine Alexandra Montaz, take you, Christian Andrew Ainsworth, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.

His hand was just perfect, he could be a hand model, what am I thinking again, I need to pay attention To the stupid wedding

The Minister asks God's blessing on the ring or rings: Bless, O Lord, these rings as a symbol of the vows by which this man and this woman have bound themselves to each other; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
All: Amen.