┊͙Kids In Halloween 🎃 [Skit]

This chapter is nowhere near the current chapters on this book, I'm still working on it.

But for now have this a quick Halloween chapter

-

Sarv and Ruv were dressed up for trick-or-treating, Sarv was dressed up as a demon (even though her wings and horns are real) and Ruv was dressed up as a ghost. Sarv was flying around while she gripped onto Ruv, having the hesitation to say he's heavy and shit.

Their town were decorated with orange, black, white and also purple colours. Pumpkins everywhere and also tombstones. Kids were mad crazy about candies and each others costumes, "Hey Ruv! Do you want to scare some of the kids and steal their candies?" Sarv mischievously spoke and grinned as she slightly dangles Ruv.

"Sure."

"Great choice Ruv!"

Sarv sped up her flying while gripping onto Ruv more tighter. As they got to a certain group of kids, they said hello to eachother (Sarv isn't flying) "Woah, your costume is so realistic!!" The kid in a grim reaper outfit exclaimed. Sarv brought her mischievous smile on her face, jumping and started to fly as she frightened the other younger fellows.

The kids ran away and dropping their candies on the ground, while Sarv didn't took it easy, she started chasing them as she beamed her hot pink eyes. Ruv in the other hand was grabbing the candies and throwing them in a bag.

-

After Sarv and Ruv chased kids, stole candy they went back to their mini hangout place. Just a small tent that fits 2-3 people, currently filled with candies. As they stared at the colorful sweets they high fives each other, "We did a great job!" Sarv exclaimed. Ruv just nodded. They both started to separate two poles of candy, the half pile for Sarv and the other half pile for Ruv.

Sarv wanted to eat all of them already, but he teeth will go broken if she eats way too many sweets.

As for Ruv, he already ate one.

Sarv wanted to do something else rather than staying in the tent and eat candy all night. The demon stood up and grabbed Ruv out of the tent, they could see what little path they've done for their tent. Lights, pumpkins and stone were there.

"This is the best Halloween month I've ever had." Sarv had a big smile on her face and her eyes looked like they were about to tear up. Ruv hugged Sarv to comfort her.

While the moon lightly glows and stars glistened under them.

-

I hope you guys enjoyed this short fluff chapter!

I apologize if it's short, it's rushed since I made it while having an exam so it has some grammar errors