┊͙Morning 🌹(XXII)

·

,Third Person POV,

·

Sarv woke up at the feeling she's being hugged a little tight, she couldn't even stand up from the way she's being hugged by now. "..Ruv?"

Ruv didn't responded for a second until he hummed in response. "C-can you let go? You're most likely to be hugging me a little tight." At this point Ruv just removed his grip off Sarv.

The Neapolitan icecream girl just wanted to stay in this position (kinky /j /j) but she had to go downstairs, since she has to eat or she would starve herself. So she carefully stood up trying not to wake Ruv up, Sarv stretched as she walked out of their bedroom.

As Sarv's mind was on something about her secret she almost tripped at the very last step of the stairs.

·

"Mom became a little clumsy today, right bro?" "Meh.. Mom will be more clumsy if Dad fuck-"

And that's when he received a punch from his sister.

"Watch what you're saying brother."

·

Sarv was almost done eating her food, yet she still waits for Ruv to wake up. After a few more bites of the bread she was eating, she was finished, Sarv still waited for Ruv to wake up but he hasn't woken up or anything.

This made Sarv worry slightly, so she decided to go upstairs and check on him. As Sarv was about to enter the room the door opened and Ruv walked out in a hurry, causing Sarv and Ruv bumping into eachother.

"O-oh! Ruv!" Sarv spoke in a slight worried tone.

"Woah? What's wrong idiot?" Ruv spoke in a confused tone "It's nothing." Sarv immediately dragged Ruv downstairs. Both of them almost tripping and slipping as they ran, as they both reached the kitchen Sarv threw a bread at Ruv.

"Eat, it's almost 11." Ruv just shoved the whole bread in his mouth as he gave Sarv a thumbs up.

·

The boy with wings groaned as he rubbed his face, "Why the hell did you punch me?"

The girl with one horn shrugged.

·

Ruv was finished eating, all he had to do is shove bread in his mouth. Sarv was just on the couch watching TV as she waited for Ruv to sit with her, as Sarv was watching TV and also humming to the song that she wrote for Ruv, he came in the living room and sat beside her.

"Russian Slapping Contest, Russian Slapping Contest" Ruv spoke with a hint of sparkles in his eyes as he slightly clapped his hands.

The action that Ruv did made Sarv slightly laugh, "Alright, alright. I'm switching to it."

·

"So.. It has been like.. a few days since we've been watching mom and dad. And also we've been exploring different universes, which one is your most favourite?"

"I liked the highschool one, it is like a romance novel that I read.."

"Eh... Shama is cooler."

·

Hello, sorry for not updating in like 3 days! I'll try to make the next chapter longer if I can.

Okay goodbye.

Don't mind the top picture.

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

519