┊͙Lady Nuns? 🌹(III)

,Sarvente's POV,

.

As I went in the Pretty Church I saw pretty women, they were wearing weird clothes.. They were also doing a weird pose.

I walked towards one of them, "Hello there, what are you all doing?" She looked at me and smiled. "Hello dear, we're praying, so would you kindly not disturb us?"

"Okay!" I walked and went towards another female adult, I waved at her "Oh, hello there little one, what do you need?"

"Why are you all praying? And what are you guys?" The female adult patted me on the head "We pray so we can talk to God, He invites us into purpose and power through the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit."

"Oh.. Okay!" She kept patting me "We are also nuns." "What's a nun?" The female adult who was a nun stopped patting me.

"A nun is a member of a religious community of women, is there anymore question dear?" "Nope! Thank you for the answers nun!" The nun giggled.

"You can call a nun 'sister' my dear.. And you're welcome" I smiled wide at her "Thank you sister! One day I will be like you!" The sister smiled at me.

"I'll be going now sister, bye bye!" I waved at her "goodbye dear.." I walked away as soon she stopped talking.

I walked over to one of the long chairs (A/N: I'll call them long chairs since Sarv doesn't know yet) and kneeled down and started to do what the other nuns do.

·

,Ruvyzvat's POV,

·

I think I'm done resting, I stood up and walked away from the weird pink colored Church.

I wonder what's happening with Sarv.. Ew why am I going soft? Ugh.. whatever.

As I kept walking I saw some police officers, crap-are they looking for me? I ran into a nearby alleyway and stayed there.

1.....

2....

3...

4..

5.

God, I lost count-but.. I think they're gone, I peeked through the corner and they're gone. I sighed in relief and I went out of the alleyway.

I wonder where am I gonna stay again, I guess the pink church from earlier will be fine..

I just need it's location again. I'll probably just stroll around until the sun starts to set.

·

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

393