┊͙All Nighter 🌹(XXI)

,Sarvente's POV,

·

Ruv was asleep and I wasn't. I wasn't tired at this point, I was just in the corner of the bed leaning against the walls as I stared at Mr High Runaway Criminal who's sleeping peacefully.

When will I be revealing my secret to him? He's most likely to be very trustful.. I'll probably just wait for the perfect time. What should I do right now, since I can't sleep.

I yawned as I leaned more on the walls, I'm yawning but I don't feel tired, If this continues on every night my sleeping schedules gonna be a mess.

I heard Ruv groan, "..Why aren't you asleep yet.. Sarv?.."

I thought of it a little funny seeing Ruv with drool out of his mouth with messy hair, "I can't sleep." I hope that answers his question.

Ruv yawned, he sat next to me wiping his drool with his shirt. "..Since you can't sleep. I'll stay awake with you." I smiled slightly, "Go to bed now Ruv. You need sleep.."

"You also need sleep." I heard Ruv pouted.

I slightly giggled. "So.. Do you want pull an all nighter Ruv?" "I don't see the problem with it."

·

I was having a piggy back ride on Ruv, all the things we did were so fun! "Droppin' you on the couch fucker!" I heard Ruv shouted playfully.

I've been hastily dropped on the couch as Ruv threw a pillow at my face, "Oh.. That's what you want huh?!" I shouted playfully as I grabbed two pillows off the couch.

I quickly ran towards Ruv who literally had nothing in his hands, so he decided to run. I heard him playfully screamed and shout as I chased him, and I decided to throw one of the pillow at him.

Haha.. bad idea.

I've got hit with a pillow straight to my head. As I got dizzy from me getting hit with a pillow I felt like I was being picked up and I got threw towards the couch which is most likely to be close to us.

"Man.. I'm tired!" I shouted.

"Okay time to rest again now.." I heard Ruv talked as he went closer to me, I tried to catch my breath back.

I could also hear Ruv doing the same who was now on the floor beside the couch. "What time is it Ruv?" I answered Ruv why breathing heavily. "1:28 AM, Sarv." I went 'mhm' in response since u couldn't talk from breathing heavily.

"Wanna go to bed now Sarv?" Ruv asked and he yawned.

"No! I wanna have fun still!" I heard Ruv sigh, "Fine. If you dropped tired I'll be carrying you back to bed and letting you sleep whether you like it or not." Ruv stood up as he spoke.

I stood up also, "Alright Mr High Runaway Criminal" I pouted.

Ruv leaned a little closer to my face. "Alright Neapolitan icecream girl."

...

...

...

·

,Ruvyzvat's POV,

·

She really dropped tired huh? It's comfy to be having Sarv lay on top of me as she sleeps. I guess I should be also sleeping but I just wanna stare at Sarv for the meantime.

Even tho I'm tired I smiled while I stare at her, it hurts to smile but-nevermind. I stopped smiling and I kissed Sarv's forehead.

I tried to make myself comfy as Sarv was on me. I closed my eyes and going to sleep with a sleeping Neapolitan icecream girl on me.

·

,???'s POV,

·

"Hey look ___.." I pointed out to my brother.

"What is it this time?" I heard my brother spoke, "..Look look look." I spoke in a soft voice.

I heard my brother clear his own throat, "DAD MAKE OUT WITH MOM NOOOOOOOOWW!!!!"

I face palmed, "They won't hear you idiot."

·

Uh . . . Hi, I can't sleep. This chapter is most likely to be representing me a little. Since I can't sleep.

Idk what to add as a top picture. a g a i n

Okay bye.

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

669