Tearing her eyes from Mykel, she spotted the four other Amir children scattered around the room. Carter was alone, by the food bar. Riccard, Timothy, and the twins were stood together, looking rather glamorous with their rottenly good genes.

Eyes zoned in on her targets, one hand glided down and removed her phone from her cloak. She dialed a number and lifted the small device, listening as the ringing tone pried through her brain. Then, down in the main gala, Riccard Amir took his phone from his pocket and showed his siblings the ringing number.

Slowly, Garcia's lips pricked upwards.

Amy clicked answer for her brother, quickly shoving it towards his ear. Garcia could see his lips move as he spoke. Not a second later, his voice filled the speaker beside her ear. "Hello? Who is this?" He questioned.

One hand on the railing, Garcia tapped her finger on the metal. Slowly, decisively, and thoughtfully. "Hm, it's nice to finally speak to you, Riccard," she cooed into the phone. Her voice changer distorted her voice and grit out a rough, tumbly type of groan. "Do you know who I am?"

Riccard's face pulled into a frown and he motioned to Timothy that he didn't know who was calling. "Do I know you?"

"You know of me, certainly," Garcia replied calmly. Paused. "I meant to ask: how is your brother Jared doing, anyways?"

It was quite a lovely sight, seeing blood drain from his face.

"You're--"

"Oh right. He's dead," Garcia cut him off calmly. She lifted her hand from the railing and inspected her gloved fingers, turning her hand this way and that. "Anyways, I want to make this fun, okay? A game."

She heard a beep go as Riccard muted her. She glowered at him from the balcony, watching as he frantically made movements with his arms towards his siblings, yelling things at them. In the end, they all turned towards where Mykel was stood and began to make their way over to him. Garcia scoffed and rolled her eyes at their younger-sibling-antics, then ended the call and dialed it again.

Riccard jumped as his phone buzzed. He hesitated to reply. Timothy snatched it from him, placing it to his ear instead. A pity, Garcia thought to herself, it would be far less fun playing with him. She'd always preferred Timothy over Riccard, anyways.

"Do you want this entire building to blow?" Garcia snapped as soon as she saw it lifted to Timothy's ear. The boy didn't move at her threat, simply weaved his way through the crowd after his siblings in search of Mykel.

"I don't want to talk right now," Timothy replied. "Could you wait, like, just a moment?"

"Absolutely not--"

"Okay, good, because I'm in the middle of something--"

And then the boy tossed the phone to the ground.

"Did he just--" Garcia mumbled to herself. She watched with fury as Timothy pushed past his siblings with urgency and grabbed Mykel's arm, saying something to the man under his breath.

Something that made Mykel's brows crease.

"Fine." Garcia shoved the phone back into her cloak, whipping out the bomb trigger instead. From up there, she had a safe route down. You see, Garcia had studied the building and its infrastructure the entire night before. There was no way the Amirs were going to escape her grasp--not this time, not ever again.

She was going to end it all.

With a rather anticlimactic movement of her thumb, she pressed the trigger. For a moment, the world breathed, the world paused, and the world waited for chaos to ensue. A second passed. By the third second, the first explosion rang through the gala and screams started to erupt.

Garcia smiled.

The floor shook and she reveled in the feeling of the world trembling to her command.

Perhaps the Amirs would not burn for what they had done to her family, but one thing was for certain: flame was not the only type of fire.

(a/n: I don't like this chapter. Anywho. I'm v sure I'm writing this slowly subconsciously because I don't want it to end lmaooo. Bc then I'll have to move on to my next project. And that's...scary. ONTO THERAPY:

so I mentioned 'talking to someone' in the last author's note. YEAH iT'S STILL HAPPENING? yall he has bunnies, nice hands, and is really nice. DID I MENTION HIS BACK IS WATTPAD MAN WORTHY. anyways. he's also fucking hilarious. we make that's what she said jokes and it makes me so happy :''') no way I'm telling him I simp tho, no fucking way. I just want to...cudddle him. CUDDLE, NOTHING ELSE--

homework is kicking my ass. not ok. ALSO DID I MENTION THAT HE LIKES BOOBS? i accidentally told him I'm gay asf and I'm fairly certain referring to him as bro and dude is very...friendzone---- OH GOD IM SENDING THE WRONG SIGNALS FMLLL

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK, 'Heaven Sent' it's gonna be my best written work ever. PINKY PROMISE)