At least now that bastard will never be able to touch anyone ever again!

Without a quirk he will be treated like a quirkless kid... No! Even worse!

HAHAHAHA

I can't wait for society to pay him double the amount of pain we experienced thanks to him!

The pure fact that it took us ages to find someone that could combine our two sperms and create a child that was then born by a holder was amazing and one of the best and happiest moments of our life. Losing our little chicken was like losing a part of ourselves.

We tried to find out who that was and luckily for us the culprits left us black feathers as well as the CCTV footage where he was clearly seen on. The face and figure were clearly seen on it. After that it didn't take us long to find out who she was. Though it was weird how the person never used his wings but knifes, we didn't think much about it. In the end we didn't care since we could identify the bastard responsible for out pain and suffering.

Hawks: Why would he do that?

Me: Don't know and don't want to know.

Hawks: But don't you think it is weird for a UA student to do something like this?

Me: As I said, I don't want to think about it and we need to get over this. What's done is done. We can't change the past.... unfortunately.

Hawks: You're right... But what if he dies?

Me: So what?

Hawks: We could lose our license. He wasn't worth that.

Me: Hmmm... Should I call someone for help?

Hawks: How about his teacher?

Me: Good idea.

As my dear husband said. He really wasn't worth loosing what we had. We already lost enough and I knew how much it meant for Hawks to be a hero. I on the other hand was also happy with being a villain just to be with the man I love.

You are too good for this world chicken!

If it would have been any other hero, they would have probably killed and tortured the bastard!

This only shows what a great hero you are and I will always support you!

We were still haven't arrived home and were taking our time walking around since it was a pretty beautiful night. Besides that, both of us could have a drink by now. The memories of our child were coming up and besides that I also could use a drink to vent my anger out. Nothing could change the burning anger I felt for that kid for killing our son.

However before going to the bar I decided to quickly call the police on the boy. He hasn't suffered enough if one asked me and living without a quirk should make due.

Me: Happy now?

Hawks: No but yes.

Me: What do you mean no?

Hawks: I know we took our revenge on him but I don't feel any better. It instead feels as if I did something horrible wrong.

Me: I know what you mean but think about what he did to us.

Hawks: I know but still.

Me: He killed a life! He shouldn't be in UA, he is a fucking villain!

Hawks: Your right! Let's go get a drink.

The rest of the night we drunk till the next morning and went home. What we didn't expect was to be called in needing to get to work on our free day immediately first thing in the morning.

Well things happened but as I started to put my clothes on Hawks's words keep popping up in my mind.

Revenge...

It really doesn't feel any better...

But he at least paid for what he did!

He should be happy that I didn't do the same thing to him as he did to our son!

Our poor son!

He should have definitely died!

But why the fuck does it feel like we were the bad guys?!

He fucking slit his stomach open and pulled the kids heart out!

The man is cruel as heck!

We just saved the hero society form a psychopath!

I shouldn't be feeling like this!

Me: Fuck!

My gut was telling me that I did something wrong but I tried my best to remember myself how bad that man was and that he deserved it.

Hawks: You also can't get him out of your mind?

Me: No.

The bastard was 9 years younger than we were and still how could someone that young be so cruel. Nothing in his life did indicate something like that. We didn't care a lot about his past life but we did inform ourselves about his situation. Midoriya never had problems with the law and then he went on killing two people. That was a little bit suspicious.

Hawks: You know the more I think about it the less it makes sense.

Me: I fucking now!

Hawks: Why would he do that?

Me: Psychopath. Don't want to be in their minds.

Hawks: Then why us? Why our son?

Me: We both were not at home.

Hawks: Then tell me how does an UA student know that?

Me: Ahhh stop asking me question! I don't freaking know that! To hell with him! We both saw him do it and we found his feathers on the floor.

Hawks: ... I know

Me: Now come on we need to head out.

Hawks: Ohh but what about breakfast?

Me: You seriously can eat something now?

Hawks: Why not?

Me: Fine KFC on the go.

Just like that we stopped talking about the bastard and never picked up that topic again. We didn't want to be reminded about our loss and we already taught him a lesson. Everything was done now. No regrets even though we both agree that it felt wrong.