Day 13: The Deucalion

Morrigan considered the Deucalion her home. During the two and a half years that she lived in it, it became her native. Every day it presented various surprises, and it was never possible to predict what would be waiting for you next time.

For example, a real Christmas tree that grew right out of the floor of the main hall for Christmas, or snow drifts surrounding it. Not a day passed that Deucalion did not change the interior layout. But each transformation made people gasp with delight. It was so amazing. It could never get boring.

Most of all Morrigan liked to explore the rooms located in the hotel, along with Hawthorne and Cadence. A room with a real beach, palm trees and sun loungers. Lie, basking in the sun and relaxing, and drink a cocktail, forgetting about all the bad things - all this deserved due attention. Or a room with a real water park. The interweaving of water slides and swimming pools are the best thing after the beach. In addition, there was also the shadow room, which Morrigan and Hawthorne discovered when they were undergoing trials at Wunsoc. But Morrigan preferred not to return there again after the shadow wolf escaped from there. Last time everything went well, but the second time they may not be so lucky.

In addition, now one of her favorite places in the hotel has become an ice rink. Morrigan and Jack opened this room with silver keys that Jupiter gave them along with their skates for Christmas. Despite the fact that Morrigan did not know how to skate, she could do various tricks on the ice without any problems. Such was the magical property of this ice rink. It immediately took the second place among all the rooms in the hotel.

You may ask why the second one? Because the first place will always unconditionally belong to your favorite room 85, which Morrigan will not exchange for anything.

Her room changed almost every day. Sometimes it was influenced by the mood of Morrigan, sometimes by her comments made to the room, and sometimes the room was simply seized with a festive mood, and it couldn't wait to share it with the girl. But despite all the fickleness of the room, Morrigan still loved her very much and was ready to tolerate all her antics.

Morrigan loved Deucalion completely, without exception. It was her home with people who loved her, with her family. She felt completely safe here and knew that it would always be like this.