Day 9: Any member of 919 in their favorite class

Arriving at the locker room, Thaddea quickly put on a tracksuit, equipment and roller skates. She couldn't wait to get started. There were not so many people in the locker room yet, because Thaddea used to come very early to increase her training time. After putting her things in the drawer, she wanted to close it, but at that moment someone pressed her against the wall.

"Look who's here".

It was Beatrix Coleman. A senior student. How tired she was of her.

Thaddea pushed her away, but not too hard. She didn't want any trouble.

"What are you doing, you bastard" - Beatrix hissed and grabbed Thaddea by the collar. - "Did you decide to defeat me?" - she smiled a predatory smile. - "It's not harmful to dream. I've never lost to anyone and I'm not going to start. I am the best in Roller Derby, you are far from me".

"You think too highly of yourself, Beatrix" - Thaddea grabbed Beatrix's wrists and forcefully pulled them away from her collar. - "If you think that you can intimidate me, then you are even dumber than I thought" - she stared mockingly at her competitor, then abruptly turned around and headed for the exit to the stadium. - "Besides, the team wins the game, not one person". She absolutely did not want to waste her precious time on this unbalanced girl. They will be able to find out which of them is the best only during the game.

Today, the coach said that they will have to play a full game. Therefore, he divided the students into teams. Thaddea, Frank Miller, Colin Campbell, Florence Adams and Camilla Lewis entered the track as the first team. Thaddea was not surprised when she saw Beatrix among the rivals. Her gaze, which she was boring into Thaddea, did not bode well.

The game has started. They had to play two periods of 30 minutes each. Thaddea was a jammer, just like Beatrix. They had to earn points for their teams. At first everything was fine, everyone played by the rules. But it didn't last long. Thaddea's team won several points against their opponents, and the latter did not like it. Therefore, they began to block Thaddea and interfere with the other blockers twice as much. Beatrix began to block in forbidden areas, such as the shins, neck, head. The others followed her example. Thaddea's lip was bleeding after Carl pushed her, not letting her get around him. She did not remain in debt, making a feint to the right and overtaking him on the left, while "accidentally" hitting his leg. Which caused Carl to fall, dragging the second blocker with him. Thaddea grinned slightly, watching this picture. Of course, she didn't like to cheat, but she wasn't going to let herself be offended either. It was a draw. Thaddea sped up, intending to overtake Beatrix, but she abruptly blocked her path. Thaddea, with all her desire, would not have had time to stop. She was already preparing to collide with her and tried to slow down somehow, but Beatrix, as quickly as she stopped, went out of her way, and Thaddea, unable to keep her balance, fell face forward. When she came to her senses, she shook her head and assessed the situation. The guys from her team wanted to help her, but she waved them to continue the game. They mustn't have lost. Now it was a matter of principle. Thaddea was angry, she would not allow her rivals to win. Getting to her feet, no matter how painful it was, Thaddea picked up speed and caught up with the others, looking for Beatrix. Noticing her, Thaddea headed in her direction. They only needed one point, and they will get it. Clenching her jaw, Thaddea tried to drive even faster. A little more and then she overtakes Beatrix, who turns her surprised face in the direction of Thaddea, not having time to block her. How nice it was for Thaddea to see such an expression on Beatrix's face.

Thaddea's team won, the guys were jubilant. Beatrix, leaving for the locker room, brushed her shoulder against Thaddea, whispering angrily:

"Don't be too happy. You will be responsible for this, you can be sure of it" - after that, she once again flashed her eyes at Thaddea and disappeared inside the locker room.

Thaddea just shrugged her shoulders indifferently and smiled. She wasn't the least bit afraid of Beatrix. Beatrix needed to learn to accept defeat with dignity. After all, as they say: "The one, who does not know how to lose, will never become a champion".