Friendship

I felt grians blast against my skin I was lucky that I dogged it or else I would be a burnt guy that likes potato's too much and even has a expensive potato plushie laying on the ground not been able to get up. Me and grian had been fighting for over 10 minutes straight and I believe that grian is weakened during this time you see grians blasts of explosions were strong at the beginning of the match but now they have weakened, good my plan is working my plan is to weaken grian so that I could crush him so hard that he couldn't get back up like for awhile I am tried of him pranking me and others that I'll show him a lesson he won't soon forget!

—————————(flashback)—————————-
                               16 years ago

"Thanks mom!" "Remember to be back by 6:00!" "I will!" I ran out of my house to go to the park where the science far was being held I wanted to make sure that I got the most out of it! You see my dream is to become the best scientist/ technician that ever was but that was long way from happening and I still had middle school and high school to go but like my mom says 'if you want to learn no one can stop you!' "Hi mr Peter!" "Oh hi my boy mumbo your here early! The fair hasn't even opened yet." "I know I wanted to be here early so that I wouldn't miss anything!" "Ahh a bright future is for you my boy!" "Is there anything I can do for you mr Peter?" "No mumbo but tell you what come back here in 15 minutes and you can open the fair with me!" "Oh my gosh do you really mean it mr Peter?" "Yes my boy now remember be back here in 15 minutes!" "I will!" I cannot believe it I was going to open up the science fair eeeee! I decided that I was going to take a quick walk around the park some walking is good for my growing body! "Hey kid?" "Huh?" "I'm talking to you!" I look to see a boy only a few inches taller than me "have you seen a little fella about your height and has wings?" "No I haven't why you looking him by the way?" "It's none of your dang business!" With that the boy walked off in search of who ever it was 'that was strange'
I continued to walk on trying to pass the time away but the 15 minutes felt like an hour- "watch out!" "OOF!" I fell to the ground "hey watch were you— hey aren't you the kid that the tall boy was after?" "Please you got to help me!" "Why?" "Every day he demands money from me to keep my secret!" "What— oh I see to keep your abilities a secret!" "Wait how do you know?" "Because I also keep a secret as well!" The boy has a red jacket with brown pants and white shoes and blond hair and purple eyes "my names mumbo what's your name?" "Grian!" "Nice to meet you grian!" "Nice to meet you too!" "Hey you little rat give me my money!" Grian hid behind me it seams like he scared of the y'all boy or he had a powerful power and didn't want to hurt the boy anyway grian needed my help and I wanted to help him! "Hey aren't you that kid from earlier?" "Yes I am and I'm going to protect Grian because he is my friend!" "So grian you got a little friend huh? Well how long will it take you to lose this one as well?!" "Umm..." "ha! You see you lose friends more than you can-" I threw my red dust on the ground and froze him in the stone that I made "there that takes care of him!" I said "you have powers too?" "Yep!" I suddenly remembered I had to get back to the science fair! "Come with me grian!" I grabbed grians hand and ran like crazy back to the science fair "where are we going?" "To the science fair!" "Oh ok"
We got there just in the nick of time
"Oh mumbo im glad you made it who's you got with you?" "He my new friend grian!" "Why hello grian nice to meet you! You'll find mumbo to be an great friend!" "Thank you sir!"
"Mr Peter can both me and grian cut the ribbon?" "I don't see anything rong with that."

———————-end of flashback————————
                              (Present day)

"......Me and grian cut the ribbon that day and forever more we were friends tho Grian does get on my nerves occasionally but I don't think I would be who I am with out him. Yea sure grians pranks are at times annoying but it doesn't change the fact that we're friends sometimes he needs a lesson and other times I'm just mad at him." "Well mumbo if Grian was here he would have been very happy to have a friend like you mumbo!" "Thanks gemmi!" Sure I had a defeat grian outsmarted me you see he caught on what I was going to do and used all of his strength to blast me right to he edge then he flew over right as I got up and punched me out of the arena border. Sure our battle was tough and even Grian said that I did great and just a few more minutes i could've beaten him "tho I am going to be sore for quite awhile!" "Not to worry while I was resting after my fight with pearl I made some healing herb tea to help you feel better!" "Thanks gemmi." "Happy to help!" Of corse I was stuck in the recovery room with gem but I didn't mind, but some part of me wondered why both me and gem ended up here in the first place I mean we had a rough battle against both pearl and grian but all the others they seemed fine........
                 So why did we end up here?
              how powerful is pearl and grian?

Note: thanks so much for reading this chapter
Sorry it took me long again I needed some ideas for grians and Mumbos friendship and I finally got it :) Anyways I have a little idea for where I want to take this story but I'm not to sure yet.
           Anyways just a small question
                    Who will win last life?
Have an nice day! :)