Class 1h8

The hermit academy walls looked like the could hold back an nuclear explosion multiple times and the gates were big! Grand even! As I walked through I saw the students it looked like they were headed to the stage in the middle of the school campus maybe I should go over there too because I have no idea what I should do as I headed over there I noticed that people weren't hiding the gifts or powers they seemed comfortable showing others there powers " attention students please come to the stage in the middle of the school campus so that I may direct you on what class you will be going to and what dorm you will have!" Yep I was headed the right way the woman on the stage had dark purple hair and she looked to be 34 years of age her clothes were a very dark red suit and her heels were very dark red also
"I will be calling out names starting with the first class!" "Pisst!" "Huh what who's-" "shhh I'm looking for my rabbit can you help?" The girl had long orange hair she had deer antlers on her head but they weren't big. Her ears were pointed like an elf ears and she had beautiful light green eyes and she looked stressed "sure I'll help!" "Eee thank you so much!" she said in an very happy tone " last time I saw my rabbit was when I was trying to get a carrot out of my bag and then he hopped off towards the crowd of students!" "So he must be here somewhere!" So me and the girl slowly searched through the crowd of people "I'm pearl what's your name?" "Gemmi! but my friends call me gem!" " what an nice name!" " thanks yours too!" As we looked I heard people's names being called trying to listen to what class I'm In "hey there He is!!" Said gem. Gem tried to lunge to grab the bunny but he hopped off  "after him!" As we ran through the crowd I tried to listen if they said my name " Dream , George , sapnap,..." sapnap what an strange name.... then my head went back to reality  'I'm looking for Gem's bunny!' Then next thing I knew my eyes caught on to the bunny I dashed to get to it but someone beat me to it I stopped and said "hi can I please have the bunny?" " is this fella yours?" "No it belongs to gemmi" "oh I don't know who that is but I assume you know her? "Yes I do" as he handed me the bunny I noticed his eye color it was a very dark brown it matched his blond hair very well "thanks" "no problem see you around" with that the blond boy walked off "huh anyways I need to get you back to gem!" With that I went to find gem the lady continued to call names " false, mumbo, doc, scar,...pearl.." "she called my name what class am in! I should've been listening!" "Not to  worry your in class 1h8!" "Huh?" I turned to find gem there with an smile on her face "oh I see you found my bunny! Thank you so much!" "No problem what class are you in gem?" "In the same class pearl! We're class buddy's! Eeee!" "Eee" I was happy that gem was in the same class as me "oh gem" "Yes pearl?" "Is it ok that I call you gem?" "Of course we're gal pals aren't we?" I smiled "of course we are" "now come pearl! We need to know our dorm rooms!" We went back to get my suitcase then we went to find our dorm rooms "I heard that the hole class is going to be on the same floor!" "Cool!" "Plus it will be a great way to get to know are class better!" As we arrived in the area were the dorm building was we checked in and got our keycard " pearl who's your dorm mate?" "Oh cool it's you gem!" "Eee! Gal pals for ever!" As me and my new friend gem walked into the elevator some guy shouted "hold the elevator!" He had two suitcases a briefcase and a backpack he wore an dark red jacket with a white shirt and a little bow was around his neck he also had very shiny black boots and grey pants and to top it all of he had a little hat on his head! As gem held the elevator the guy was hauling his stuff over I went to see if I could help him "thanks for the help miss I'm scar who are you?" No problem I'm pearl nice to meet you scar!" We were able to eventually get all of his stuff on the elevator. The elevator was now cramped with gems back back my suitcase and scars hole truck load of stuff "that's a lot of stuff scar! What do you need it for?" "You see well if I tell you it won't be surprise" "I wouldn't want to be your dorm parter just because you look like a messy person!" "Gem!" What? I was just saying!" "Oh it's fine it's just I want to become an tycoon wizard! Most tycooners have a lot of stuff to sell I'm trying to follow in tycoon foot steps." The elevator dinged we were on the floor that class 1h8 was on oh boy did we arrived not to good of a time there was total chaos there was guy in an mustache banging on an door there was a girl in blond hair holding a flower crown running away from an brown haired girl that looked ticked off there was and plenty of others  also in The chaos war "oh I see our neighbors are getting along" scar said optimistically crash went something in an room "ehh.....well don't mind me pearl and gem I'm just going to find my room bye pearl! Bye gem! " see ya around scar!" I said cheerfully "he seams nice what do you think gem?" Ehh he just needs to clean up his mess! literally!" "Huh oh hahahaa" scars stuff was still here and we were stuck we decided to bring his over stuff to him "oops I almost forgot those! Thanks pearl and gem!" " just make sure you clean up your stuff! Ok scar?" "Yes I'll make sure I do pearl I won't let you down!" I laughed at that it was I was like his queen or leader or something. Me and gem found our dorm it was across from the mustache mans room. Our dorm was number 8  gem opened the door to find that it had a beautiful view we were very lucky to get a view like that! "Wow look at the view pearl!" The window opens up to reveal that there was an balcony and it was perfect for gems plants and my telescope! The beds were on either side of the room both of the beds had a night stand and a little wardrobe on the other side of the bed then next to the door was a little desk with some shelves and a little hidden fridge. As me and gem was in unpacking I heard from across the hall a shout that sounded like some one was in danger I raced out the door and knocked on the mustache mans room door he didn't answered I found that the door was unlocked "I'm coming in!" I said worried there I found the mustache man cleaning red stuff off the floor with an 'oh no I screwed up!' face "can I help you?" He said but I was too shocked and confused to even answer.......