Prankster

(Switching POVs back and forth in this chapter )

Darn that grian first he locked me out of my room then made it looked he killed my potato plushie and to make things worse one of our class members knocked on the door! "I'm coming in!" Said the voice oh great imagine what she'll think when she sees this! She opened the door to find me cleaning the red paint off the floor. The girl had beautiful aqua eyes and she wore a very dark blue hoodie with blue shorts and her shirt was a blue and gray and white mixture her hair was blond with golden blond highlights on the tips of her hair! I came to an conclusion in my head she was beautiful! I had no idea how to get out of grians little prank so I said the most smartest thing you can say
"Can I help you?" That was 300 iq right there.
Her face was speechless I guess she can't handle my 300 iq play. "Ummm did I interrupt something?" She Said "no in fact can you help me? I need to get this paint of the floor before it dries!" She nodded "sure" with that she grabbed an towel and started to help
"Can you explain why there's paint on the floor?" "Yea..... you see I got stuck with well let's just say an anyoing room mate!" "Oh"then what was the scream I heard from across the hall?" "Oh that was me"
"........." "you see I have a very valuable potato plushie and my roommate tried to make it looked like he stabbed him." "Ok good to know anyways I'm pearl who are you?" "Mumbo jumbo is my name" I said trying to make a rhyme "you mean mustacheless mumbo jumbo?" Said a voice behind us it was my roommate grian. "Says the person that wears a freakin wool sweater in summer!!" "Ehh" He Said "anyways who's this?" "This is pearl she lives across the hall from us!" I said proudly "hey aren't ya the bunny girl I ran into earlier?" "Yes I am! Nice to meet you grian!" "Nice to meet you too pearl!" My mouth droped "you two know eachother???" "No I ran into him earlier when I was helping my friend find her bunny. But i didn't know what his name was at the time." I came to the conclusion that grian made a good first impression on pearl unlike me I looked like I just murdered something. We talked while we cleaned up the paint got to know each other better so after pearl and grian and I cleaned up the mess miss pearl left and me and grian was left in our dorms "I like her she's fun!" Grian said with an devious smile on his face "oh no you don't grian! Don't you dare think about messing with one of the girls!" "What? All I was going to do-" "NO! Don't even think about it!" I snapped "you need some people to respect you!" "Ehhh" he said "I make friends my way and you make friends your way. Besides I wasn't going to place little crafting box's around her room or anything! Although now that I think about it..." *sigh* "never mind that can we unpack now?" "Yes" "good now take this box and put it over there!" "Ahh!! What's in side of this box?!" "Just put the box over there." "Fine!" As me and grian was unpacking I asked grian something "what did you mean by mustacheless mumbo  jumbo earlier!?" Grian looked at me and smiled like The grinch "oh nothing." He said with a smile on his face. Oh why did I have to get stuck with him out of all people! I mean sure I know him well but livening with him for how long? I came to the conclusion that I'm going to lose my sanity.

Meanwhile

As I walked back to gem from the little prankster and mumbos room I thought how fun things are going to get with those two around. As I open my door I found gem already set it up her half of the room. Gems bed had an light green blanket with flower pillows and a little fox plushie. Her nightstand had a picture of her and her family. She even hung up plants around her side of the room! On top of her wardrobe was some boxes but they were colorful box's.  On the balcony there was a lot of her plants living peaceful in the sunlight! There was some posters on the wall like the band flower power and the anime the promise never land "so what do ya think?" "It's amazing gem! But how did you grow those plants so fast?" "It's my power! You see I have the ability to grow plants!" "WOW gem that's so cool!" "What's your power pearl?" "Oh umm.." "not ready to share it's fine! when  your ready you can tell me! Anyways let's setup your half of the room!" "Ok" me and gem worked on setting up my room when it was done it looked great we just need a few more things to make it perfect. My bed was an very dark blue and I had some star pillows I borrowed from gem and my axlotl plushie was also on the bed. My telescope was set up out side. And my wardrobe was full of my clothes. And I also got a shelf built into my bed so there I was able to put my books and my moon light that I also borrowed from gem I hung up some consolation posters on my wall thanks to gem my half of my room was almost done we needed one more thing then it will be done! "Come let's see if scar has it!" "Ok but do you remember which room hes is in pearl?" "Yes now come on Gem! It will make both of our half's cooler." With that me gem went to find scars room....

Meanwhile

"There impulse see! What did I tell you, my stuff won't get in your way at all!" "Ok scar you were right! but why do you have so much stuff? "You never know when someone comes knocking on your door In need of something! Besides I going to trade this stuff for IOUs!" "Ok scar just don't drag me into this!" "Fine" I knew that eventually I would have to much stuff in here to even live in the room. "I hope that I'll be able open up my shop soon." "Yes me too scar me too." That's when I heard someone knocking on the door I went to open it wondering who could it be? "Oh hi pearl! Hi gem! please step in side!" It was pearl and gem how nice was it that they came over but why did the come over? "Hi scar! I was wondering if you had LD lights?" "Oh yes I do please right this way!" "This is impulse he's my roommate!" "Hi I'm pearl!" "And I'm gem!" "Hello lady's don't mind me!" As I dug through my suitcase pearl asked me a question "So scar were is it and what can we give you for it also do you need help?" "No no no I got it! see?" I pulled out my 20ft ld lights and showed everyone "were did you get that scar?!" Impulse said surprised. I looked at him and smiled "oh I just happened to have it!" "nice so what will you take for it?" "Hmm one IOU! Please!" "Ok deal!" As I handed pearl the lights gem found an piece of paper and a pen and she rote "one IOU from pearl and gem! :)" "here you go!" Gem said cheerfully. "Pleasure doing business with you!" "You too!" "Have an nice day impulse and scar!" Then both gem and pearl left "yess my very first customer!"

Note: I will change the pictures to og art plus this note won't stay here but it will until I draw my art for this book! :)