Pearlsent moon

As me and pearl walked back from scars room carrying the LED lights that pearl said would make our room better a thought came to my mind but I wasn't sure if pearl would answer but I would ask anyways "pearl what bright you here?" "Here?" "Yes here to hermit academy!" Pearl turned her head away from me then she turned her head back "ok I'll tell you but can we get to our room first?" "Yes." Pearl opened the door to our room and she set the LED lights down on the desk and took a seat on her bed I followed and sat down on the bed "ok you want to know how I got here?" "Yes." "Ok."

———————— a few days ago -———————
As I walked through the halls seeing friendly faces smiling at me I felt good like I finally found were I belonged.  Although the new school year just started I was excited to see what this school year will bring. I had great friends! And good grades too! As I turned to miss havens class to get there early like usually someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the class room I knew that it could have been only one person and that person was Ariel. I wondered what was so important that she had to drag me away from class "stop resisting pearl! Come I have something to show you!" "Ok ok just let go of my hand!" "Sorry!" "It's fine. So what do you want to show me?" "This!" It was my classmate Ella her picture was on the school bulletin board and what I read shocked me "Ella grace Jones has been expelled from shady academy for breaking the law. Shady academy doesn't allow hermits to be in this school Ella shall be banned from this school for lies and deceit." My heart pounded after reading that what if they found out about me? What will I do? I would be known as a liar and a trickster to all of the school classmates! "Can you believe it! I was even friends with her!" "Yea...." *gulp* "anyway we should get to class don't want to be late!" Me and Ariel ran to class and got there just in time for class to begin. Throughout class I thought about what will happen if they found out about me? Where was I going to learn? Were was I going— "Pearl! Pay attention!" "Yess Miss haven!" After class was pe. 'Maybe pe would distract me' I thought but no it didn't. You see they changed something about pe. They added uniforms to pe the boys got shirts but the girls no they got tank tops. The tank top wouldn't cover my wings so I made an quick exit hopefully no one noticed after I was out of the girls changing room I ran down the hall to the main doors then just my luck I ran into Zander "I'm soo sorry I didn't see you there!" "It's ok pearl! Why are you not at pe?" "Oh well you see I problem came up and-" "would pearlsent moon come to the principals office!" "Oh well I need to go see ya around Zander!" "You too pearl!" As I ran to the principals office I wondered why did they called me? As soon as I got there I opened the door to find.. "coach cooper? What are you doing here?" "Take a seat pearl" said the principal with a very displeased face "now please explain why you weren't attending pe?" "Oh well you see a problem came up back home and I needed to get home ASAP" "hmm funny your parents would've called if they needed you plus infact  you attended every pe for the last year up until now maybe you don't like the new uniforms?..." I knew that I was done for "Yea I don't really like-" that's when I felt a hand on my mouth and someone lifting me out of my chair and ripping my hoodie off to find my beautiful white with golden wings underneath "well well well we found it the imposter!" "Please I can explain!" "You know the rules no hermits allowed in this school" said coach cooper. The principals face looked very disappointed "by order of the law pearlsent moon you are banned from this school for lies and deceit!" My heart shattered everything lost my hopes and dreams to become an architect was lost in that very moment when he said those words but no it didn't stop there he even made the hole school watch as I cleaned out my locker but the worst part was that I wasn't allowed to wear my hoodie so that everyone could see my wings. I wanted to crumble up and die as I walked past my former fellow classmates.
Later
Mom heard me crying in my room "sweetie? Are you ok?" "No mom I just go kicked out of shady academy!" "Oh well do come down stairs for dinner." "Sure thing mom!" I pulled me self together and headed down stairs. Mom made some spaghetti for dinner I took a bowl and put some sauce and took a fork and went back up stairs to eat alone in my room "your father will be working late-" was the last thing I hear from mom for the rest of the night...
————————- 2 days later —————————-
"Pearl come down stairs your father wants to say something!" I came down wondering what he had to say to me after my dreams been shattered just a couple of days ago "pearl I know that your upset... but listen to me! I've signed you up for another college!" I turned around and started to head back up stairs "pearl listen!" I stopped and said "what makes this college any different than the other one they will just kick me out and shatter my dreams all over again!" With that I started to he'd back to my room until my dad said something "This college is made for hermits!" I stopped turned around "what did you say?" "This college is made for hermits! They won't kick you out."
--———————- present time ———————
"That moment changed me and well you can kinda guess what happened next." "Pearl I'm so very sorry!" With that I hugged pearl she needed it from after telling that kind of story "it's ok gem now I'm here! In a place that won't reject me because of who I am!" That's when someone knocked on our dorm door me and pearl jumped up and ran to the door to find scar. "Quickly girls com down stairs the teachers said that they needed the hole class down stairs ASAP!" Me and pearl look at each other then both of us ran out of the room to the elevator following scar quickly.