EPISODE 32

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 32

IMEN'S POV

Where am I? How did I get here? I ask myself as I found myself in a beautiful garden with such a magnificent array of colors all mixed together .  I looked around with a confused look as I take a step forward.

Hello

Is anybody there?

I keep saying as I take each step forward. I don't know where am heading to but I keep following the lead of a  kaleidoscope of beautiful butterflies. And finally, I got to an opening which shows a beautiful lake. I was still admiring the beautiful scenery when I sighted someone sitting on the floor not far away from me staring at the lake. The person's back looks so much familiar as I try to recollect who is it.

Zad?

I call out his name and the person turn his head to look at me and it was him. I quickly run towards him happily as I was glad I found someone close to me here.

"What are you doing here alone by yourself?" I ask him as I take a seat beside him on the floor staring at the lake.

He looks at me giving me his dimple smile. " It's just peaceful out here ".

" Yeah, it is " I nod my head in accordance.

" Don't you remember anything? "

I look at him with a confused look. "Remember what? " I ask him.

" Not to worry, " He says and stares back at the lake. 

It was silent for a while between us as we keep admiring the beautiful scenery in front of us.

" I have a little time here," He says breaking the silence.

Little time?

What does that mean?

" I want you to help me deliver a message to Amanda," he says jolting me out of my thought.

" Amanda? You can tell her yourself when you get home. You know mum and dad will ......"

He cut my sentence short.

" Imen, please, " He says and held my hands turning me to face him and I could see the sadness written in his eyes.

" I want you to tell her I am so sorry for all the pain I have caused her. I want you to tell her she deserves better. I want you to tell her she is beautiful, she is worthy and she is going to be a great mom to Zeeshan. I want you to tell her she deserves a better man who will love, cherish and treat her like the queen she is.  I want you to tell her I am so so sorry ....." He couldn't finish his sentence as he break down in tears.

" Zad, what happened? why are you crying? What happened to Amanda? Who is Zeeshan? " I ask him with a confused look.

" Do you think she can forgive me ?" He asks me in between tears ignoring my question.

" What did you mean? You are confusing me "

" You will understand later Mimi," He says and stand up.

He walks to the brinks of the lake and turns to look at me. I don't get what he was trying to do so I watch him with a confused look.

Why is he acting so weird? I ask myself.

He smiles at me again ."Tell Mom and Dad I love them so much. Tell them to take care of Zeeshan for me . You guys should live happily from now henceforth . I love y'all ".