EPISODE 10

Fam ♥️, I have been so busy lately so please bear with me till am back to giving you daily updates . This Episode is short but long ones are coming . Thanks for your constant love and support . I really appreciate your votes especially those long comments . God! I keep smiling to myself when reading them.  Thank you so much . Will make sure to tag and dedicate the next episode to all the long commenters. Thanks so much ♥️😘.

ENJOY 🔥

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 10

IKRAM'S POV

"How's she?" Norbert walks up to me immediately I came out of Amanda's room.

"She just falls asleep," I say and sigh.

"Everything is gonna be okay," He says.

"When?" I ask and burst into tears.

"One of my best friends is kidnapped by her brother while the other one is pregnant. Our lives are ruined " I say as tears streamed down my eyes.

" Hey, stop talking like that. You are stronger than this IK" He says as he placed his hands on my cheeks so I can look at him.

" I am tired of being strong. I'm tired!. I am tired of always having to be the strong one, of having to do the right thing. I am tired of having to hold my tears back in front of my friends telling them is gonna be okay when I know deep down is never gonna be okay" I tell him as I raise my head to look at him. My tears blurring my vision.

He pulls me into his embrace while I cried on his chest. " I want you to know I am here for you," He says and pats my back.

IMEN'S MUM POV

"huuaaAHH!" A big gasp escapes my mouth as I shot out of bed. Sweat trickled down my forehead as my pajamas, bedsheets, and pillows were soaked.

I pant and gasped but the memories of the dream remained clinging to my brain.

"Are you okay?" Afreen asked worriedly in his sleepy voice as he quickly sits upright on the bed beside me.

" Afreen.I had a bad dream. Accident... Imen ...Zayed... something is not right " I say as tears pooled in my eyes as my panic attack happened.

Afreen strong arms wrapped me into an embrace as my head was placed on his chest as my body tremble.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's just a bad dream" He says with a soothing voice and I felt a little calmer.

I exhaled and buried my head in his chest trying to calm my rapid breathing.

"It's awful. The car accident felt so real. I just hope they are okay " I whispered.

" Nothing is going to happen to them. Dreams often feel real. I will call the FBI agents once it's dawn. Calm down  okay?" He says and rubs his hands in a circular motion on my back.

" Am scared Afreen. This dream is different and it feels like it's going to happen " I muttered.

" How could that be? "

" I don't know .. i.. am just" I break down into tears.

"Let's pray " He suggested and I could see fear written all over his face too.

We both hold each other's hands and pray for God's protection over them. Afreen recited some Quran verses and we ended the prayer by chorusing "Amin".

" Can we call Spenser?" I asked.

" Right now ?" He says and glances at the wall clock which shows 1:29 am.