EPISODE 21

Kindly Click The ⭐ Button at the left hand side of your screen down below . It really means a lot to me.

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 21

IKRAM'S POV

I am about to lay on my bed when a call came through my phone. I picked up my phone from the nightstand beside my bed  to check the caller and it was Norbet. I contemplated about picking up his call for somewhile as the call ended. To be honest, I don't know why I am a bit mad at Norbet. Maybe because I see him as someone who was in love with my best friend before. Would he have love me if I didn't  live with him? If he had both saw Imen and I at the same time, would he have picked me first? I just don't know.  Secondly,  discussing my relationship with my dad about Norbert will surely  cause some misunderstanding.  I was about to placed my phone back on the nightstand when his call came in again . I rolled my eyes as I click the connect button and placed it on my ear.

" Kimmy" He says.

" Norbert, I am about to sleep" .

" I just wanted to hear your voice " He says .

" Okay, now that you have heard my voice can I sleep?" .

" I know you are trying to push me away but I can't give up on you, okay ? I couldn't tell you why because I don't even know myself. I think I am attached to you in this really weird way and it feels like the universe keeps telling me to wait a little more but please , hurry up . I don't know how much longer I can take this . Even though we go through the days without talking or seeing each other, I still think of you when my mind is tired.  I am just hoping I am not waiting on an empty promise because waiting for you is the most excruciating difficult thing I have ever had to do ".

" I love you " He says and hang up.

***************************************

AAYAN'S POV

We were so engrossed in our steamy session until we heard an incessant knock on the door which jolted us out of our dreamland. We pull apart as we stared at each other because we are not expecting anyone.  I glanced up at  the wall clock and it was half past twelve. We waited to see if the person at the door was going to stop knocking but instead whoever was at the door was surely persistent in breaking it down because the knocks came intermittently.

I gently lift Imen's off me and placed her on the couch . I could see fear written all over her face as I stood up.  I pull my pants up as I head towards the door but was pull back  by Imen.

" I am scared Aayan" She barely whisper.

I bend down to her height and palm her face in my hands. " Why are you scared? it could probably be some neighbors or something". I gave her a tight smile and kissed her forehead before I stand on my feet and head toward the front door.

"Who's that?" I say immediately I got closer to the front door but there was no response as the knocking immediately stopped. I peep through the door aperture  to see if I could see the person knocking earlier but it was so dark outside. I took a glance at Imen and I could see how she was shaking her head negatively for me not to open the door as her eyes were already wet. I wasn't afraid earlier but seeing how paranoid she is , I was starting to get a little bit worried because women instinct are not something to joke about but I am a man and I need to act like one so I took all the courage within me as I gently placed my hand on the knob and turn it  as I quickly opened the door. To  my surprise no one was at the door.