After being there for few hours, Chan's mother went to prepare dinner for the day. Of course Y/n asked whether she can join her but his mother didn't allow. Sohee and Hajoon were playing video games. Y/n accompanied them but at a point, all three of them got bored and decided to do their own things. Y/n went to Chan's room. She sat on the bed and scrolled down her social media. Chan..his thought crossed her mind. She opened the chat room to text him if he's going good.

Chris ♡ :

You :
Hey are you doing well?

She texted and waited for his message. She knew he was busy so didn't have any expectations to have a  text right away. She continued reading the book she was reading in the afternoon. After reading for half an hour or so, a message popped on the screen of her phone.

Chris ♡ :
I'm good but how are you? Everything fine?
Want me to come there?

Y/n chucked looking at the message.

'We aren't even dating Bang Chan. I wonder what you will do once we star– Y/n stop!' she thought.

You :
I'm fine too Chan
Don't need to come here
Focus on your work

Chris ♡ :
Thank god
I thought you texted because you aren't feeling well
Yes I will focus on my work
Seems like we will be back after midnight
Don't wait for me
Eat well and take rest
I gotta go tc 🤗

Y/n smiled and then pouted knowing he would be late today. She was missing him. In this whole month and a week, she was never away from him for this long. She was obsessed with his presence, with him. Out of boredom, she walked around Chan's room to explore it.

It was bigger than that one where they were living. It wasn't that different though. Same creamy walls with music depicting pictures hanging on them. A big glass window which lead to a balcony. Dim lights making the room cozier with book shelf and few albums on it giving off vintage vibes. She moved toward the closet. She opened it as it had her own clothes as well. She checked it and frowned when she found something under Chan's clothes. She carefully removed the thing. It was a photo frame.

Y/n already got an idea of who's it was. She turned it around to have a look at it. There was obviously Chan with a girl. Heejin. She look pretty. Chan was smiling brightly having Heejin in his arms. They were hugging each other in a garden wearing all the gardening clothes. Their faces were happy. They were looking at each other when the picture was clicked. Y/n smiled bitterly wondering will Chan ever move on?

'Wait there were in the garden. Chan said he had never done gardening before. He lied?' Y/n frowned at why Chan lied.

"You better have a good reason Christopher." she mumbled to herself and placed the frame at its original place. She wasn't angry though. It was fine' cause its Chan. She closed the closet and killed her time by studying. An hour or so passed, Chan's mother called them for dining.

She told them that Chan and Chan's father will be coming home late. After the dinner, Y/n was asked to go sleep. Chan's mother didn't let her say anything and just asked her to rest. Aslo there wasn't any work just the dishes which the maids were doing. Y/n really wasn't used to this. Even if she had fever or something, her aunt used to order her to work. Guess she was living her life here. Soon enough Y/n was drifted off to sleep. Chan's mother had kept her eyes on her. She didn't want to get her hurt or feel uncomfortable at any cost.

About Chan, he was worried since he left the house. It has been more than ten hours he was away from her. He finished his work for that day. His father and him left the office building and headed home. Chan was fiddling with his fingers.

"Can you please speed up?" he asked the driver.

"Chan you have to calm down. Your mother is there with Y/n. She's fine." his father said placing his hand on Chan's thigh when he saw Chan was all nervous. Once they reached home, Chan didn't waste any time to rush to his room. His father chuckled watching him like this.

He entered his room and saw Y/n sleeping there peacefully. He smiled and approached her. He wanted to kiss her forehead again but he need to wash up first. He freshen up before changing himself in a oversized hoodie and comfy sweats. Back to normal Bang Chan. He walked to the bed and crouched down in front of Y/n's face. She was hugging a pillow. He thought she had a nightmare. For a second he panicked but realized she wasn't frowning or had any tear stains on her cheek.

Her sleeping face was really cute, her lips perked up. She was hugging a pillow which was squishing her cheeks together. Adorable. That's what Chan felt. He wanted to squish her cheeks but she was sleeping. He tucked the hair strands falling on her face, behind her ear and creased her head. He was smiling like a mad man.

"Gosh y/n what are you doing to me?" he said softly grabbing her hand in his. He felt stupid speaking at the moment when Y/n wasn't awake but he wanted to.

"You are making me feel things. You are pulling me towards you. I already know the answers to my questions but I am dumb just like what you think. I am attracted towards you. Being with you makes me go crazy and the kiss...the kiss we shared, I'm sorry if I stole your first kiss but it felt euphoric. I was worried the whole time today you know? I was never worried about someone this much in my whole life. We aren't even dating. Hey Y/n..if I ever confess to you, will you accept it?"

"I will. Just confess already."

—————————★————————

Cliffhangerrrrrrrr!!!

Hope you like this chapter ❤️